Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

El Gordo.... Any luck?

El Gordo.... Any luck?

Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:30 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default El Gordo.... Any luck?

I got my money back again!!! 3 years in a row now. Must be due the big one next year. Lol.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: El Gordo.... Any luck?

Do you really think I`d reading this forum if I`d had good luck with El Gordo
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
Do you really think I`d reading this forum if I`d had good luck with El Gordo
I would definitely post

JUST TOO P1SS YOU OFF
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 3:22 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

The mother of a friend paid 600 Euros in ticket's, haven't heard from her yet.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 8:52 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

If her ticket nr. is 78294 , she´s long gone. With 3 Million €.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 10:15 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

I was told today that the children who sing the numbers out are from an orphanage and the tradition is that whoever wins, pays for that child's education.

Nice eh?

And no, we didn't win either.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:56 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manamama
I was told today that the children who sing the numbers out are from an orphanage and the tradition is that whoever wins, pays for that child's education.

Nice eh?

And no, we didn't win either.
my elder dd would love to sing El Gordo

hopefully that will never happen

I'd better not tell her how to achieve it though, just in case
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 7:52 am
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Just to show my ignorance - is there a site to check the numbers?

Davexf
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 7:56 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hi

Just to show my ignorance - is there a site to check the numbers?

Davexf
elgordo.com and you can get the page in English.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

john daly has a brilliant futurejohn daly has a brilliant futurejohn daly has a brilliant futurejohn daly has a brilliant futurejohn daly has a brilliant futurejohn daly has a brilliant futurejohn daly has a brilliant future

A friend of mine in Leeds has had Two notices of wins on El Gordo, both for 500,000 euros (postmarked Madrid). Could he send his bank details and they will forward the winnings, less a small commision. He has never purchased a ticket and never heard of El Gordo, so how lucky is he??. regards j. d.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:58 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I did the Spanish lottery when I lived there, and regularly got at least my money back. Have been doing the UK lottery since I moved back in August, not a sniff of a win. Problem is, I could do the Spanish ones via the El gordo site, but entry from the UK is twice the entry from Spain.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 12:15 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Is it really that much of a big deal nowadays? Surely you can win more on a normal lottery rollover than you can with a decimo ticket? I know it's a bit of a community event and every bar has its own ticket, but for Brits (and other foreigners) it's lost a little of its appeal? The big Euro-rollovers seem to generate more publicity nowadays.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john daly
A friend of mine in Leeds has had Two notices of wins on El Gordo, both for 500,000 euros (postmarked Madrid). Could he send his bank details and they will forward the winnings, less a small commision. He has never purchased a ticket and never heard of El Gordo, so how lucky is he??. regards j. d.
It's a scam.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 2:57 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks - my ticket won nothing - never mind it was a maximum of 300,000€ (un decimo) and there is always euromillions

Davexf
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:09 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if this "Gordo"'s luck will change....?
Attached Thumbnails El Gordo.... Any luck?-gordon_brown.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.