Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Eh up me ducks from Leicester

Eh up me ducks from Leicester

Old Mar 31st 2007, 7:26 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Eh up me ducks from Leicester

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Sorry poollounger they are going to pull the chiringuitos down.
What's that ? They are already down....got dismantled in October.. waiting for them to be erected again....
Old Apr 1st 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
What's that ? They are already down....got dismantled in October.. waiting for them to be erected again....
Andalucian Government decided that they did not want chiringuitos on the beach as this is public land.......so it will be interesting to see if this is ignored and they are just put up again. Hope so as for us they are a facility which is wanted by the people. How was the course?
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:53 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Andalucian Government decided that they did not want chiringuitos on the beach as this is public land.......so it will be interesting to see if this is ignored and they are just put up again. Hope so as for us they are a facility which is wanted by the people. How was the course?
But they are wanted by the public... and licenced too. A Spanish institution. Course was superb. Will post detail later.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:03 am
Cliveandkaren

cliveandkaren is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Eh up me ducks from Leicester

Originally Posted by helenba
I agree leicester has changed greatly the town centre is a mess i have a shop in oadby used to be a realy nice area but we have stabbings fights at night smashed shop windows even a dead body found in the fox pub car park only a few weeks ago . Most areas are like this now even the small villages get trouble . my parents have now gone to almeria had enough with england would not come back now . we brought a property near sorbas and hopefully we will be out full time in the next 5years can only dream at the moment.
Just got back from Spain so missed the start of this thread. Like some of the others we hail from the south of Leicester, village called Cosby.
In our neck of the woods in Spain, around the village called Urcal, just outside Huercal-Overa, there are three other couples from the same area. Could be even more, but still never there long enough to get round meeting everyone.
Surprisingly the sun is shining here to day which is a bonus
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about

It is starting to feel like the East Midlands branch of the Ex-Pats club around here