Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Easyjet confusion

Easyjet confusion

Old Jun 4th 2020, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

Casanaranjos1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Easyjet confusion

Can anyone please shed any light on this, its impossible to contact Easyjet to ask them.
I am scheduled to fly to Alicante on July 1st, to go to our appt on Entre Naranjos, but due to the virus issues, wish to change this flight for one in May 2021. Their website states that new flight dates were to be released today (June 4th) but as yet no dates have been released. However on their holiday page it is possible to book a holiday to Benidorm with a return flight on the dates I wish to fly. It is not possible to book a flight on the flight page but it is with a holiday on the holidays page. I am confused and fed up. Many thanks for any help or thoughts
Old Jun 4th 2020, 2:36 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Easyjet confusion

Originally Posted by Casanaranjos1
Can anyone please shed any light on this, its impossible to contact Easyjet to ask them.
I am scheduled to fly to Alicante on July 1st, to go to our appt on Entre Naranjos, but due to the virus issues, wish to change this flight for one in May 2021. Their website states that new flight dates were to be released today (June 4th) but as yet no dates have been released. However on their holiday page it is possible to book a holiday to Benidorm with a return flight on the dates I wish to fly. It is not possible to book a flight on the flight page but it is with a holiday on the holidays page. I am confused and fed up. Many thanks for any help or thoughts
I had similar problems contacting them a couple of months ago, as a last resort I tried their Facebook page and received a response within a couple of hours, their agent and I chatted for about half an hour and the problem was sorted. If you're not on Facebook you could perhaps ask a family member or friend to message them for you? Their FB page is here https://www.facebook.com/easyJet/ Best of luck.
Old Jun 4th 2020, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much, great advice. I'll try now.
Old Jun 5th 2020, 9:15 am
Just Joined

I tried that, standard response came back...very busy! However last night I spoke to a travel agent who thinks that Easyjet have released the dates for holidays only, in an attempt to block sell seats for travel companies. Hope there are some left for us property owners. This morning Easyjet have announced that on June 10th, flight dates will be released for all. I can only wait and hope.
Old Jun 5th 2020, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Easyjet did announce summer flight dates a couple of days ago in fact they kicked it of with a sale. They always only announce flights usually season by season I presume holidays will be different as will include accommodation which will need booking.
Old Jun 5th 2020, 10:02 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casanaranjos1
I tried that, standard response came back...very busy! However last night I spoke to a travel agent who thinks that Easyjet have released the dates for holidays only, in an attempt to block sell seats for travel companies. Hope there are some left for us property owners. This morning Easyjet have announced that on June 10th, flight dates will be released for all. I can only wait and hope.
Old Jun 10th 2020, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Easyjet flights for May 2021 were released first thing this morning. Prices are quite good and we are booked for a fortnight at our place on Entre Naranjos.