Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dual Sim Mobile

Dual Sim Mobile

Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold
Default Dual Sim Mobile

Does anyone have any experience of a simultaneous dual SIM mobile phone?
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dual Sim Mobile

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Does anyone have any experience of a simultaneous dual SIM mobile phone?
I have one , what do you want to know ?
Old Apr 21st 2011, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

Hi, Im on my 3rd now,

first one was a Ctec? one and was rubbish, to much background noise and poor quality...

I then got a Samsung D880, great phone, good sound quality, easy to use, and Ive only just replaced it this month, had it 3 years, and dropped it many times... but still worked.

Ive now got a Samsung B7722 touch screen, and so far so good.. hope its lasts as long as the last one..

I love the dual sim phones, Ive got a Spanish and UK sim in mine, both work at the same time, so no switching off the phone to change sim, just click a button.. they are unlocked, so no hassle there,
Old Apr 21st 2011, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
Ive now got a Samsung B7722 touch screen, and so far so good.. hope its lasts as long as the last one..

I love the dual sim phones, Ive got a Spanish and UK sim in mine, both work at the same time, so no switching off the phone to change sim, just click a button.. they are unlocked, so no hassle there,
Thanks very much for the info.

I will buy one as am fed up with having more than one mobile.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:37 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
Hi, Im on my 3rd now,

first one was a Ctec? one and was rubbish, to much background noise and poor quality...

I then got a Samsung D880, great phone, good sound quality, easy to use, and Ive only just replaced it this month, had it 3 years, and dropped it many times... but still worked.

So does that solve the problem of posters on the other thread, whereby Spanish PAYG sims do not work abroad and are switched off with loss of funds when outside Spain for more than six months ?
Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:56 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
So does that solve the problem of posters on the other thread, whereby Spanish PAYG sims do not work abroad and are switched off with loss of funds when outside Spain for more than six months ?
my OH's PAYG HITS sim works outside Spain

expensive - but it works...
Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

Ive no idea, as im never out of Spain for that long, Im on Simyo for Spain and that works in the UK, and I have a UK Vodafone contract, so I can ring the UK cheap..

I did have Vodafone on PAGO and that did work in the UK