Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Drop off Malaga Airport

Drop off Malaga Airport

Old Jul 1st 2010, 8:29 am
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Drop off Malaga Airport

I have to drop someone off at Malaga airport on Monday and belive it's all changed. Because my small campervan is too tall to get into the parking area I don't really have a choice to drop off or is there now an area that allows taller vehicles? Thanks.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

ShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really nice
Default Re: Drop off Malaga Airport

Just drive up the ramp to Departures and pull up outside, no issues at all as long as you don't try and bear right and go down the taxi rank section. You'll not miss where you can do this as there'll be a plethora of cars all doing the same!
Old Jul 1st 2010, 11:19 am
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks ShinyAndy ... that's what I always used to do but I had heard it had all changed. Glad to hear it hasn't.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

ShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really nice

It'll look different but in reality you do exactly the same, you can even park in the same place as before and make them walk further if you're feeling mean
Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShinyAndy
It'll look different but in reality you do exactly the same, you can even park in the same place as before and make them walk further if you're feeling mean
But if they are going Cryanair that is the best place to drop them as they have to check in there at T2.