Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Driving: Quesada to Madrid

Driving: Quesada to Madrid

Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:57 pm
Glasgow

Andy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant future
Default Driving: Quesada to Madrid

We are planning on driving from Quesada to Madrid. Can anyone tell me how long, roughly, it will take and if there is a website where I can download a map and directions, similar to the AA’s route planner for the UK.

Thanks for any help!
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:58 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving: Quesada to Madrid

Originally Posted by Andy1l
We are planning on driving from Quesada to Madrid. Can anyone tell me how long, roughly, it will take and if there is a website where I can download a map and directions, similar to the AA’s route planner for the UK.

Thanks for any help!
Try HERE
Old Mar 18th 2007, 6:01 pm
Glasgow

Andy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant future

That’s perfect, saved that link right into my favourites.

Thanks very much!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
Try HERE
Do u mean Quesada nr Guardamar, Torrevieja Alicante region, or Quesada in Granada,
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:09 am
Glasgow

Quesada nr Guardamar, Torrevieja Alicante
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Andy1l
Quesada nr Guardamar, Torrevieja Alicante
Ok, its just that when I used via Michelin, it doesnt show that Quesada only the one in Granada, so you will need to plan your route from Guardamar to be absolutely right,
In any event just take the A7 (AutoVia Mediterreano) south, as when you get to Murcia it will put you on the A301 to MADRID/ or go North to Alicante on A37 it will put you onto the A7 then A31 to Madrid you go north towards Alicante it will put on the A31 for Madrid,, which is the better route!! Reckon on about 4 1\2 to 5 hours
Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:57 pm
Glasgow

Thanks very much, I think we will go via Alicante