Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dont reply to this thread!

Dont reply to this thread!

Old May 23rd 2008, 3:46 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dont reply to this thread!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
He worded it as a holiday so he may send us somewhere nice!
Hope it isn't Benidorm or Torrevieja, I don't like either place!
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:48 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Hope it isn't Benidorm or Torrevieja, I don't like either place!
It may be somewhere far away and exotic and hot!
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

It may be somewhere far away and exotic and hot!
Barbados, I like the idea of Barbados..............he is so sweet you know.
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:50 am

Barbados, I like the idea of Barbados..............he is so sweet you know.
I fancy Thailand........do you think he would do that to us?

I really hope so!
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:53 am
Straw Man.

I fancy Thailand........do you think he would do that to us?

I really hope so!
I'm not a big fan of the Far east, unless its somewhere like Samarkand or Tibet maybe
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:54 am

I'm not a big fan of the Far east, unless its somewhere like Samarkand or Tibet maybe
Ok Barbados it is then..............I ve been to the Carribean and loved it there too!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:05 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by advent7006
Ive got my eyes closed,well not totaly,im peeping out of one eye,but im not going to press submit,no submit,no submit,or sod it,submit reply now,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Now delete from your inbox.
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:06 am
Straw Man.

Ok Barbados it is then..............I ve been to the Carribean and loved it there too!
Florida Keys is nice, I would love to go back there..............and my aunt is from Trinidad so we can stay there for nothing and spend the money on something else!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:28 am

Florida Keys is nice, I would love to go back there..............and my aunt is from Trinidad so we can stay there for nothing and spend the money on something else!
I thought Jdr was paying for it all...........in that case I want top quality accomadation with all the mod cons and thousands to spend!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:30 am
Straw Man.

I thought Jdr was paying for it all...........in that case I want top quality accomadation with all the mod cons and thousands to spend!
of course he is, but if we stay with my family we can pocket the money and have a wild time ourselves!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:31 am

of course he is, but if we stay with my family we can pocket the money and have a wild time ourselves!
Ok........Im up for that!

Who else do you think will be coming on holiday with us?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:32 am
Straw Man.

Ok........Im up for that!

Who else do you think will be coming on holiday with us?
Leighbloke, without a doubt!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:33 am

Leighbloke, without a doubt!
Im not sure I could cope on our holiday with LB!

How long do you reckon we will be sent away for?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:34 am
Straw Man.

Im not sure I could cope on our holiday with LB!

How long do you reckon we will be sent away for?
a month.....it might be worth it you know
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:35 am

a month.....it might be worth it you know
A month with LB?

Why would it be worth it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.