Which Dongle?

Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

katr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nice
Default Which Dongle?

Hi
I am brand new to the site...We have a small house in Cocentaina, Spain. It is inland about 50 minutes from Alicante and Benidorm.

The question I ask is, does anyone know which Dongle would be best to use in Cocentaina?

Thanks Katr
Old Mar 14th 2011, 6:02 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Dongle?

Originally Posted by katr
Hi
I am brand new to the site...We have a small house in Cocentaina, Spain. It is inland about 50 minutes from Alicante and Benidorm.

The question I ask is, does anyone know which Dongle would be best to use in Cocentaina?

Thanks Katr
I have a friend who lives there

I shall ask her what she uses & get back to you
Old Mar 14th 2011, 10:30 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

she uses a Vodafone dongle

the Movistar signal was rubbish...........
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone any ideas on which would be best dongle for Sayalonga in the village not campo
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

katr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nice

Hi. Thanks very much, I'm new to this. Do I need to buy in England before I go or do you think I should wait and buy one in Spain? Are they all the same

Thanks for your help

Originally Posted by lynnxa
she uses a Vodafone dongle

the Movistar signal was rubbish...........
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:35 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Hi. Thanks very much, I'm new to this. Do I need to buy in England before I go or do you think I should wait and buy one in Spain? Are they all the same

Thanks for your help
go to a Vodafone shop here in Spain
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:47 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your help
Vodafone Spain is essentially a different company to Vodafone UK - the network is certainly different.

Buy locally.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

That's brilliant thank you

I will wait until I get there and use it only in Spain
Thanks again :-)

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Vodafone Spain is essentially a different company to Vodafone UK - the network is certainly different.

Buy locally.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:38 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant thank you

I will wait until I get there and use it only in Spain
Thanks again :-)
make sure you do or it will be costing you about 200 a day on roaming.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:44 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

You might want to check out for free Wifi which might be available @ local hotels.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

I used a vodafone dongle in Marbella and it works great. But, if you are planning to stay for a while get the contract one. The prepaid one can get pretty expensive.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

For occasional use I have a Carrefour pay as you go dongle. It costs 1 euro for each day you go online and is limited to 1mb usage.
Ideal if you are not in Spain that often.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by johnnyone
For occasional use I have a Carrefour pay as you go dongle. It costs 1 euro for each day you go online and is limited to 1mb usage.
Ideal if you are not in Spain that often.
Thanks very much :-)
Old Mar 14th 2011, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by betris
make sure you do or it will be costing you about 200 a day on roaming.
Wow thank you
Old Mar 14th 2011, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Hi

Thanks Katr
Hi I am about 3 km outside Cocentaina and use an orange dongle with little or no problems. We just renewed the contract with them ... got the monthly bill cut by 50% and a new notebook computer. I would suggest going to see the sales lady for Orange at carrefour in cocentaina. Her english is almost flawless and she is always willing to help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.