dog to malaga

Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

lee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the rough
Default dog to malaga

Hi

I am thinking about taking my dog with me to spain.
Can anyone tell me how much it cost to fly her over there.
Is flying the best way or about the companies that drive them over?

Thanks

Anne
Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dog to malaga

Originally Posted by lee10ann
Hi

Thanks

Anne
try here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476103
Old Mar 15th 2008, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

lee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Thanks for that.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

we can recommend http://www.easypetuk.com/ think they are also listed in the "free beer"
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lee10ann
Hi

Thanks

Anne
why not ...drive through to spain..then dog is with you..can stay in hostel overnight with dog..then no seperation anxiety..
i assume of course you have a pet passport!!

carole
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

couchpotato has a brilliant futurecouchpotato has a brilliant futurecouchpotato has a brilliant futurecouchpotato has a brilliant futurecouchpotato has a brilliant futurecouchpotato has a brilliant future

I wouldn't put my dog or cat or any pet through flying - best get a transport company to drive them there. The animals don't undestand what they are gont through. pet travel companies by road stay with them all the time.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by couchpotato
I wouldn't put my dog or cat or any pet through flying - best get a transport company to drive them there. The animals don't undestand what they are gont through. pet travel companies by road stay with them all the time.
Its another thing for me to consider doing if my main plans dont work in Spain, Cant see tehre is a huge amount of money in it unless you are taking 6 pets at once though.

On the other side of the coin I have watched a program where some people moved to Greece with some massive dog's and a couple / 3 cats and all of them arrived very safe and the owner of the Animals said he wouldnt have it any other way.

Im looking to bring my dog with me by car, the only thing that bothers me is I will have to stay with him all the way down, that will take its toll on me, I would like to drive down and have a night out in a couple of towns on the way.

I would never neglect my little brother (dog) that is the problem !
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

I had my bulldog driven over by easypet in the link above. From start to finish they did an excellent job. Always in contact with me letting me know on Alfie's progress etc. He pulled up outside the house looking very very relaxed and even gave the handlers a kiss goodbye lollol.

The cost was £475, that includes him being picked up in Doncaster, driven to boarding kennels in Maidstone, tunnel to France and then 2 over night stops on the journey down.