Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dog kennel/baby sitters in Granada ?

Dog kennel/baby sitters in Granada ?

Old Nov 18th 2019, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

criodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud of
Default Dog kennel/baby sitters in Granada ?

Hi all. My girlfriend, who is from Granada, have been looking at dog hotels/baby sitters in Granada. We only recently got a rescue dog so it’s all new to us.
We are supposed to be going to Ireland for Christmas so can’t bring the dog so worse case scenario we might have to leave him in a kennel for a week. (Still don’t like the idea of it!)
There seem to be a lot of options so maybe someone here has experience using this type of service before and might be able to recommend someone?
Old Nov 19th 2019, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog kennel/baby sitters in Granada ?

Where did you get the dog from? Could they not take him back for a while?
Old Nov 19th 2019, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

criodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud of

He is from an association called ladridos vagabundos Ladridos Vagabundos
Old Nov 19th 2019, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Curious as to why you cannot take your pet with you ? I travel between Scotland and Spain with a Portuguese dog. Her passport is Portuguese.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond repute

Is that flying or driving? If it is flying how much does a dog cost.?

we have stopped putting our dog in kennels as he gets very stressed by the experience. As a result he has notched up 20,000km so far this year.

if you can find a house sitter, it is a good solution.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Curious as to why you cannot take your pet with you ? I travel between Scotland and Spain with a Portuguese dog. Her passport is Portuguese.
Ryanair don’t allow dogs and aer lingus to Dublin does allow dogs but it’s really expensive :/
Old Nov 20th 2019, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks criodain, I just wondered. I would not fly my dog anywhere, besides the phenomenal price I she would be terrified. She has never been kennels, I have several good friends with dogs who will look after her if I need to leave her. Mostly she is with me and drive all the way.