Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dog grooming in guardamar area

Dog grooming in guardamar area

Old May 26th 2007, 10:49 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dog grooming in guardamar area

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
Hi xxbeccixx
If you do set up a Dog Groomers in Guardamar will you please let me know you can pm yr address or put it on forum, as we have 3 Lhasa Apso's and need to find somewhere to take them,
I have heard that there are no dog groomers where we are going to in Hondon and you have to take them to the vets and apparently they tranquilize them, dont fancy that much.
Oh and by the way have you thought about going mobile I know it will cost you in petrol but you can add that to the price and you wont have to pay rent for yr shop etc and word of mouth is a wonderful thing.
There is a Pet Shop, a Vet and a Groomer in Hondon Frailes, at the back tucked away. Pet shop is great, very friendly, little english but get by easily - although not used the Vet / Groomer yet. Opening hours are a bit hit and miss. There is a pet shop in Hondon Nieves too! (Well it just about sells every thing else as well). Go in there and you feel like asking for 'Fork Handles' (rem' 2 Ronnies Sketch)... luv it !

And there is a Vet in ASPE which offers grooming although not best I have seen.
Old May 26th 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dog grooming in guardamar area

Thanks for the info will have a look round I know about the vets and the pet shop but will still visit xxbeccixx for the grooming when she moves to Guardamar at least she is English speaking and my Spanish is a but touch and go at the min.