Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dog friendly campsites france to spain

Dog friendly campsites france to spain

Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:10 pm
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dog friendly campsites france to spain

We will be driving over with our 3 dogs in our campervan via the tunnel down to Benamargosa on the Costa del Sol and just wondered if anybody could recommend some camp sites on route? Thanks.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:31 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dog friendly campsites france to spain

If your 'on the road' do the camponile chain, Loads in France & a few in Spain.
Prices are good, and because your not pitching & packing every day you can get more miles covered each day.
Dogs are welcome & the wifi is free..
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:50 pm
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Grebo and sorry to be a bit thick but what's the "camponile chain"?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 4:09 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Tis like the Ibis, F1, Etap chains. Motels I guess, (self contained rooms with everything in, TV, bathroom, hot drinks making equip) but Camponile is more laid back. If you get your timing right you can often park right out side the room your staying in.

Have a looky. http://www.campanile.com/en/hotels/index.aspx

Sorry should have been campanile

Last edited by Grebo; Jun 16th 2008 at 4:15 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Campanile as said above. I drove down to the costa del sol but used a professional pet transport company, i was worried he would panic etc and the company have trained veterinary nurses on board and handlers. He was one happy calm bulldog when he was dropped off at my front door.

Just another option.

Good luck

John