British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Does anyone remember me? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/does-anyone-remember-me-529850/)

squelch2 Apr 16th 2008 10:05 pm

Does anyone remember me?

Hi all, I moved out to spain last November to la Llacuna near villalonga, near Gandia. since then many problems have arisen including no phone line which we were promised would be there. Anyway it means that i was unable to get back on line and let everyone know that we had arrived safely after our drive down with kids and parrot in tow. We stiill have no phone, but as i am on a flying visit back to the UK i thought I would see if anyone remembered me.:thumbsup:

rugbymatt Apr 16th 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Does anyone remember me?

Originally Posted by squelch2 (Post 6220054)
Hi all, I moved out to spain last November to la Llacuna near villalonga, near Gandia. since then many problems have arisen including no phone line which we were promised would be there. Anyway it means that i was unable to get back on line and let everyone know that we had arrived safely after our drive down with kids and parrot in tow. We stiill have no phone, but as i am on a flying visit back to the UK i thought I would see if anyone remembered me.:thumbsup:

Welcome back

leighbloke Apr 16th 2008 10:08 pm

Were you called Squelch1 then?

squelch2 Apr 16th 2008 10:09 pm

Thank you, only temporarily on line until i go back in 10 days time, trying to catch up with people.

squelch2 Apr 16th 2008 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke (Post 6220063)
Were you called Squelch1 then?

yes I was, could,nt remember my old password to log on so have gone as a new member.

leighbloke Apr 16th 2008 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by squelch2 (Post 6220068)
yes I was, could,nt remember my old password to log on so have gone as a new member.

No, I don't remember you!!!

Welcome again anyway.

squelch2 Apr 16th 2008 10:20 pm

is Silverchick still around?, she was hoping to move to the same area as me, but had problems selling her house

rugbymatt Apr 16th 2008 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by squelch2 (Post 6220103)
is Silverchick still around?, she was hoping to move to the same area as me, but had problems selling her house

not heard from her for ages actually.

Carol&John Apr 16th 2008 10:24 pm

Hi,
With a name like squelch, I think I remember, are you a nurse? Funnily enough, Splatt is online, and I'm now confused...:) Are you happy with your move to Spain?
Carol

valenciatim Apr 16th 2008 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by squelch2 (Post 6220103)

She had a change of plans! I am in regular contact with her, but she doesn't come on here anymore unfortunately.
Tim

rugbymatt Apr 16th 2008 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by valenciatim (Post 6220125)
She had a change of plans! I am in regular contact with her, but she doesn't come on here anymore unfortunately.
Tim

what happened?

Wife kick you out of bed?

valenciatim Apr 16th 2008 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 6220130)
what happened?

Wife kick you out of bed?

Lol. Made the mistake of looking at the lappy!

rugbymatt Apr 16th 2008 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by valenciatim (Post 6220135)
Lol. Made the mistake of looking at the lappy!

so what happened to silverchick?

squelch2 Apr 16th 2008 10:33 pm

yes I am a nurse, have popped back to do some shifts so that i can stay a nurse, dont regret my move, except for my hubby not being out with me full time yet. He has a contract to finish so am on my own with kids a lot. Sun, mountain views and lots of spanish friends help :)

Carol&John Apr 16th 2008 10:37 pm

hi again,
yes, I do remember you saying you planned to do shifts in order to keep up your registration. How have the children settled in schools?