Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know chaley and mike scott?

Does anyone know chaley and mike scott?

Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:30 am
Just Joined

froncky is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Does anyone know chaley and mike scott?

I know it's a long shot, but I'm trying to get back in touch with Chaley Scott and rumour has it she has moved to Spain with her family. Chaley and Mike are from Portsmouth originally, I think they have two children, Molly and Jack but they may have more now.

Chaley and I worked together in Portsmouth after University for a time but lost touch; my fault! We were really close for a few years but she had kids and stayed in Portsmouth and I moved back to Bristol with work. I remember she had her own PR consultancy but whether or not she still does I don't know. I think her family name was Thompson, but it's been 8 years (or more?) so I cant be sure. I'm not being very helpful am I!!

I dont even know what area of Spain they moved to, or even if they moved at all. Other posts on this site in Sept 2005 tell me they were originally moving to Melbourne but changed their mind to Spain in the end.

Can anyone help please?

thanks
K.