Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Documents and process for non resident status

Documents and process for non resident status

Old Nov 1st 2018, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

savannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond reputesavannah_boy has a reputation beyond repute
Question Documents and process for non resident status

Hi everyone, I am struggling to find information on the following:

I was resident in Spain with NIE etc. I now need to change my status at the Police Station in Cadiz to Non Resident.
Am I supposed to be issued with a certificate of some sort?
What do I need to bring? Passport + copy?, Passport photo(s)? Size of photo? Total cost?

My brother is non resident with NIE. I have PoA over his affairs.
What documents of his (apartment from PoA) do I need to bring to police station. Copy of passport? (PoA has a copy included). Photos? He is supposed to be issued with a certificate also? Total cost?

Many thanks in advance
Old Nov 2nd 2018, 11:25 am
Banned

Johncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond reputeJohncarzx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents and process for non resident status

Why not either go to or telephone the Police station in Cadiz.
Old Nov 3rd 2018, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents and process for non resident status

I cancelled my residency a while back from memory you filled in the same form as needed to obtain residency ticking the cancel box and attended police station with your residency card and passport. They stamp the form take your residency card and cut it up and give you a stamped copy of the form back.