Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Do you have you own private pool in Spain?

View Poll Results: Do you have your own private pol?
Yes
48.28%
No
24.14%
Communal
27.59%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Do you have you own private pool in Spain?

Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:29 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Do you have you own private pool in Spain?

Originally Posted by XTreme
It's been nuked Crispy.....it could have been a contender for Eurovision as well.

I would say so, as good a chicki chicki anyday
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Same Difference
OMG ...........What a fabulous house and fantastic views!!

Where abouts in Spain are you?
Don't answer that BB, you'll wake up one morning and find her camping in the garden.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

bil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant future

The wonderful area of Moraira, and you?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by crispy
Don't answer that BB, you'll wake up one morning and find her camping in the garden.
I must start wearing my glass's, should be bil8999 not BB
Old Jun 1st 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
I must start wearing my glass's, should be bil8999 not BB
I know you can't stop thinking of me Crispy darling...how's the old chap ? you fed up with him yet ? by the way your pool looks fab , bet the kids love it..

VEEEERY nice pools everyone.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

kayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nice

Here's mine.
Attached Thumbnails Do you have you own private pool in Spain?-pool-photos-adverts-001.jpg  
Old Jun 1st 2008, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kayley
Here's mine.
Beautiful. Most definitely a good advert.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

That's gorgeous Kayley. Where is it?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

kayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nice

Its in Mezquitilla on the eastern Costa del Sol.

We had it refurbished last summer which caused us great problems. The builders actually compromised the structure of the whole pool and it ended up costing us a fortune to put it right! Glad you like it!

Didn't mean to put it in as an "advert" but didn't want to fiddle with the text and risk loosing the photo! I'm not awfully technically minded I'm afraid.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Its in Mezquitilla on the eastern Costa del Sol.

Didn't mean to put it in as an "advert" but didn't want to fiddle with the text and risk loosing the photo! I'm not awfully technically minded I'm afraid.
I was joking actually. I didnt think for one minute it was an advert for this occasion. Looks like it was worth the effort of getting it done properly, all the same.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

It was! I just wish it would warm up a bit so I could get in it!
Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
I know you can't stop thinking of me Crispy darling...how's the old chap ? you fed up with him yet ? by the way your pool looks fab , bet the kids love it..

VEEEERY nice pools everyone.
You know you are forever on my mind Can't believe some of these pools, "there's loads of money".
Old Jun 1st 2008, 6:16 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Here's mine.
i love it ,,,, mmmm think time to rob that pool , get the flat bed out
very nice pool and must nice at night time
jurdy
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

I am hoping I have a picture of the poolDo you have you own private pool in Spain?-321-jul-2007.jpg
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 6:27 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Theres some fantastic pools on here guys, thanks for sharing with us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.