Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Do you get £500 For making a baby in Spain ?

Do you get £500 For making a baby in Spain ?

Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:34 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you get £500 For making a baby in Spain ?

Hi

Can you advise if anyone knows if you make a baby whilst in Spain do you benefit with the £ 500 well done reward for making it , as in the UK ?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you get £500 For making a baby in Spain ?

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hi

Can you advise if anyone knows if you make a baby whilst in Spain do you benefit with the £ 500 well done reward for making it , as in the UK ?
You better get your arse in gear and get everything before you leave, cos you wont get nothing here, LOL
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

look out big pete, there are a few "sausage jockeys" get on here and they might want to take you up on your offer !!
mind you, you could then sell your story to THE SUN I can see the headline now BIG PETE HAS A BABY AFTER DROPPING THE SOAP
I don't know if you would qualify for the £500 baby bounce
but deferently £150 from who's been framed
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
You better get your arse in gear and get everything before you leave, cos you wont get nothing here, LOL
SEE I AM RIGHT EVEN JDR IS TALKING ABOUT ARSE
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

no you dont..........friend just had one here, and is paying into the spanish tax and NI system
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:20 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You get £30 a week for keeping the kid after as well surely ?
You telling me that if i got lucky met a young lady , whos very easy after a pint of Real Ale . Put me 4 minutes of work in she has a kid and we dont get the £500 to pay for the holiday after and the £30 a week takeaway money wont be paid ?

Thats disgusting , Dont the Spanish pay for anything ?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

You get £30 a week for keeping the kid after as well surely ?
You telling me that if i got lucky met a young lady , whos very easy after a pint of Real Ale . Put me 4 minutes of work in she has a kid and we dont get the £500 to pay for the holiday after and the £30 a week takeaway money wont be paid ?

Thats disgusting , Dont the Spanish pay for anything ?
You get paid in lemons ;-)
Old Feb 12th 2007, 8:13 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

A vivid picture is forming in my mind of Big Pete

Burger Kings
Real Ale
and Earning a living creating children at £500 a time
Mmmmm

And whats this arse thing JDR .... shouldn't you be moderating yourself
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:09 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Burger Kings
Real Ale
Mmmmm

Lol.....he's the moderator....he can arse about if he wants to. Just don't let Sue catch him!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Burger Kings
Real Ale
Mmmmm

I did, I cut out the bit before arse ;-)
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
I did, I cut out the bit before arse ;-)
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by maryann
no you dont..........friend just had one here, and is paying into the spanish tax and NI system
Thats disgusting maryann !! Hows a young single mum gonna survive there then ?