Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Do Spanish Senorita`s like English Men ?

Do Spanish Senorita`s like English Men ?

Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

hrothgar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do Spanish Senorita`s like English Men ?

[QUOTE=Mitzyboy;4405192]
Originally Posted by featherbum

If you used that in the UK, you'd get laughed out of the pub
No you wouldn't. You'd get dragged away by the thought police.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:02 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=featherbum;4405120]
Originally Posted by Big Pete

ahhh big pete, you really are the biggest pi$$ taker in this website, i like you!

the thing is, everytime we go home to spain peope think he is spanish cause of his looks and talk to him in spanish... and he nods away and doenst talk back and the spanish are rather confused by him!!

pale rugged looks are no good for the spanish ladoes but i can give you a makeover anytime, will even thorw in some chat up lines in spanish to get you started..... you could try something like
'tu padre era un ladron? porque robo las estrellas y las puso en tus ojos'
Lost me at the "tu " bit so i shall hazard a guess what it said ..

"Wow what a stunner you are ?"

"Can we compare suntans and do you like Pale colours ?"

was i close ?

and by the way didnt say why you went for him ?

Was it;
a. His inability to speak Spanish , meaning you havent got to worry about him chatting Spanish Girls up?
b. His Spanish looks , reminds you of home when you look at him ?
c. Impressed your mates that you can pull a English Guy ?
d. You got drunk when he was on holiday and you forgot to take the pill ?

or was it another reason ?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=featherbum;4405120]

ahhh big pete, you really are the biggest pi$$ taker in this website, i like you!

the thing is, everytime we go home to spain peope think he is spanish cause of his looks and talk to him in spanish... and he nods away and doenst talk back and the spanish are rather confused by him!!

pale rugged looks are no good for the spanish ladoes but i can give you a makeover anytime, will even thorw in some chat up lines in spanish to get you started..... you could try something like
'tu padre era un ladron? porque robo las estrellas y las puso en tus ojos'
Thats even an old one in the UK!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Big Pete;4405244]

and by the way didnt say why you went for him ?

Was it;
a. His inability to speak Spanish , meaning you havent got to worry about him chatting Spanish Girls up?
b. His Spanish looks , reminds you of home when you look at him ?
c. Impressed your mates that you can pull a English Guy ?
d. You got drunk when he was on holiday and you forgot to take the pill ?

or was it another reason ?
hmmm ok i like this quiz, i think the answer(s) are a b and c.

erm, actually c is a complete lie hardly impressive is it

as for d, spanish senoritas are good girls and we dont get into such messes.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mitzyboy;4405192]

If you used that in the UK, you'd get laughed out of the pub

yeah but pete didnt understand it so i was hoping he would use it in the spanish bar and get laughed at (sorry pete)-
now you ruined everything!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:53 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=featherbum;4408060]

hmmm ok i like this quiz, i think the answer(s) are a b and c.

erm, actually c is a complete lie hardly impressive is it

as for d, spanish senoritas are good girls and we dont get into such messes.
at C

I like your style featherybum

ps; What did it mean and i have my "The Sun teach yourself Spanish in 20 minutes" Cd on order actually

Last edited by Big Pete; Feb 16th 2007 at 9:55 pm. Reason: addition of ps;
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:59 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Big Pete;4413821]

at C

I like your style featherybum

ps; What did it mean and i have my "The Sun teach yourself Spanish in 20 minutes" Cd on order actually
If you are after the translation of those spanish words, well from my spanish, and not looked up any part of it,

'Was your father a thief, he has stolen the stars and put them in your eyes'

least I hope it is that, or very similar.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

casa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
The only time I get lots of Spanish women round me is when I take my grand daugter out in the buggy ;-(
If you want to meet someone in Spain, have a baby.

If you want to meet someone in England get a dog.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 5:41 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

English men?... hmmmm.. I liked the well behaved ones and most were well behaved until they got drunk? ..

I hope this answers your question . Oh! and when you are in Spain and speak Spanish with a sexy accent it'll definitely be a turn on
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

accommodation-in-spain is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=hrothgar;4405212]
Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No you wouldn't. You'd get dragged away by the thought police.
Well I think I will try that one then, those Spanish police uniforms are sexy! Are the sunglasses compulsory?

Big Pete, get your hands on a Spanish Police uniform and you will be well away. oohhh young man ......
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:23 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=mikelincs;4415845]

If you are after the translation of those spanish words, well from my spanish, and not looked up any part of it,

'Was your father a thief, he has stolen the stars and put them in your eyes'

least I hope it is that, or very similar.
I think my chat up versions better than that as this one .implies that she is the daughter of a thief ?

My ones done in a Sexy deep Semi Spanish with a English accent would be ;

"Ola Woweo youio haveo mostest bootifulio faceo i everyo seenio Senorita"

"Ola Senorita ec sitty ear andeo aveo Realio Alio wiv ec Bigyio peteo ?"

"Ola youio likeo English paleo men ?"

"Ola voo fancyeo driveyo in diesel Golf cabriolet wiveo Beach Boys blastingio ?

"Senorita ist likeo a roseo isla Bonita "

Now would they work ? Bear in mind i would have my best tank top on and my lucky Brown Cords ?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:26 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Big Pete;4419508]
Originally Posted by mikelincs

I think my chat up versions better than that as this one .implies that she is the daughter of a thief ?

My ones done in a Sexy deep Semi Spanish with a English accent would be ;

"Ola Woweo youio haveo mostest bootifulio faceo i everyo seenio Senorita"

"Ola Senorita ec sitty ear andeo aveo Realio Alio wiv ec Bigyio peteo ?"

"Ola youio likeo English paleo men ?"

"Ola voo fancyeo driveyo in diesel Golf cabriolet wiveo Beach Boys blastingio ?

"Senorita ist likeo a roseo isla Bonita "

Now would they work ? Bear in mind i would have my best tank top on and my lucky Brown Cords ?
This one sound cute.. the others don't do anything for moi..
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:24 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=anabella;4419519]

This one sound cute.. the others don't do anything for moi..
Yes only that one worked for you , but the others once they have had a few glasses of Real Ale and seen my Green and red tank top and brown Cords , they will melt !