Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

do not poo poo this , pooed for thought

do not poo poo this , pooed for thought

Old Apr 30th 2008, 2:13 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Wink do not poo poo this , pooed for thought

You know when I read the label on recycled toilet paper, it made all kinds of things flash through my mind. Okay, you may be saving thousands of trees, but what are you actually wiping your bum with ? It could be anything. In some ways I found the thought amusing. When paper is recycled, it could be anything from newspapers to check books, from bills to loveletters, and each time you sit down on the toilet with this stuff beside you, you kind of conjure up pictures of what it could be !!! I then went out to the local supermarket to see if I could find it, and low and behold there it was at 2.50 Euros as opposed to the 3.40 Euros for the normal paper. I was amazed that even the French have gotten in on the act but then it is called Nouvelle so what can I say ? .............. sometimes I think I should cut myself a key and get out more

Last edited by poshnbucks; Apr 30th 2008 at 2:19 am.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do not poo poo this , pooed for thought

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
You know when I read the label on recycled toilet paper, it made all kinds of things flash through my mind. Okay, you may be saving thousands of trees, but what are you actually wiping your bum with ? It could be anything. In some ways I found the thought amusing. When paper is recycled, it could be anything from newspapers to check books, from bills to loveletters, and each time you sit down on the toilet with this stuff beside you, you kind of conjure up pictures of what it could be !!! I then went out to the local supermarket to see if I could find it, and low and behold there it was at 2.50 Euros as opposed to the 3.40 Euros for the normal paper. I was amazed that even the French have gotten in on the act but then it is called Nouvelle so what can I say ? .............. sometimes I think I should cut myself a key and get out more
Yes. I agree.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:36 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Yes. I agree.
We used recycled cement bags 40 odd years ago sometimes at work and they were free. lol
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
We used recycled cement bags 40 odd years ago sometimes at work and they were free. lol
I didn`t realise you were THAT old. Were they not a bit rough on your delicate skin??
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:24 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I didn`t realise you were THAT old. Were they not a bit rough on your delicate skin??
You had to be very careful and pick a decent bit. lol
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
You had to be very careful and pick a decent bit. lol
MMMmmmmm I`m trying my best not to imagine it
Old May 1st 2008, 8:00 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Smile Re: do not poo poo this , pooed for thought

Originally Posted by jdr

No wonder your such a hard arse JDR