Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Disappeared-Living in Spain, sky channel 293

Disappeared-Living in Spain, sky channel 293

Old May 21st 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute
Default Disappeared-Living in Spain, sky channel 293

As the title, I went to switch on the the living in spain channel on sky (293) and it comes up as unavailable.
Does any body know whats happened to them please?
Have they gone bust?
Will they be back on sky?
Old May 21st 2008, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disappeared-Living in Spain, sky channel 293

There is a thread here about it, but they have been gone for sometime. The person that was running their forum gave up and deleted all the posts as she was due to be paid and never was, I know this and so do others as she sent us all emails to say so.

So dont hold your breath about them coming back anytime soon
Old May 21st 2008, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply.
I did a search for any thread on the subject but couldnt find one, till now
Fancy not paying the staff !
Shame really as it was something different to watch.

Its back to "Kevin" walking round spain repeats again then

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; May 21st 2008 at 11:06 am. Reason: i found the thread
Old May 21st 2008, 12:09 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Thanks for the reply.
I did a search for any thread on the subject but couldnt find one, till now
Fancy not paying the staff !
Shame really as it was something different to watch.

Its back to "Kevin" walking round spain repeats again then
Tim Grundig did a really good series about Spain I wish they would repeat that sometime.
Old May 21st 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

keddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant future

It was crass cr.p and good riddence!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 21st 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by keddyboy
It was crass cr.p and good riddence!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats a riddence?
Old May 21st 2008, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I think that you can buy riddence from the same shop that you buy glee from.... that you rub your hands with.
Old May 21st 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I think that you can buy riddence from the same shop that you buy glee from.... that you rub your hands with.
But is the riddence any good from the glee shop?
Old May 21st 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
But is the riddence any good from the glee shop?
Think it could be one of those discount shops... you know the ones? everything for a pound? Mind you... not same in Spain... everything for cien pesetas. Oops 1 euro now. Sorry. Glee comes in tubs.. don`t know if riddence may come in a packet.
Old May 21st 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Think it could be one of those discount shops... you know the ones? everything for a pound? Mind you... not same in Spain... everything for cien pesetas. Oops 1 euro now. Sorry. Glee comes in tubs.. don`t know if riddence may come in a packet.
Good question - I don't know the answer as I rarely use glee, more of a humble user myself, which I get from the pie shop, I also use alot of silly which I get from the local dealer, B Astard.
Old May 21st 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good question - I don't know the answer as I rarely use glee, more of a humble user myself, which I get from the pie shop, I also use alot of silly which I get from the local dealer, B Astard.
Do you get those pies from Cissy Greens? Will have to ask Li and GG.
Im sure they sell gumption at the same shop. Heard of gumption?
Is that like Ciff?.... that used to be Jiff. Are we `in Europe` or not??
Old May 21st 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Do you get those pies from Cissy Greens? Will have to ask Li and GG.
Im sure they sell gumption at the same shop. Heard of gumption?
Is that like Ciff?.... that used to be Jiff. Are we `in Europe` or not??
Liquid gumption - what a bloody stupid name for a product - "liquid nous" would have been better.
Old May 21st 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Liquid gumption - what a bloody stupid name for a product - "liquid nous" would have been better.
Now, just realised this is not in Siesta Time. I`m going to have to share some of your pie... I got caught in the trap.. again... but whoever mentioned `riddence` is to blame.. not us. Or maybe the person who misspelled it in the first place is to blame... we can make a good case. Couldn`t we?

For a start we aren`t SD and RM.... that will go in our favour. Home and dry.
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Now, just realised this is not in Siesta Time. I`m going to have to share some of your pie... I got caught in the trap.. again... but whoever mentioned `riddence` is to blame.. not us. Or maybe the person who misspelled it in the first place is to blame... we can make a good case. Couldn`t we?

For a start we aren`t SD and RM.... that will go in our favour. Home and dry.
Most importantly it was a crap thread and a re-post anyway - we've done the forum a favour, maybe the mods will send us a couple of bunches of thanks?
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Most importantly it was a crap thread and a re-post anyway - we've done the forum a favour, maybe the mods will send us a couple of bunches of thanks?
I will probably go purple holding my breath... have you had gifts before?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.