Reload this Page >

Direct Flight Needed from Seville to Alicante

Direct Flight Needed from Seville to Alicante

Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

beckiboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Direct Flight Needed from Seville to Alicante

Hi all

i'm desperately trying to find a nonstop flight for my mum to return home next week from Seville to Alicante but the airlines i've tried seem to have a stopover and as she is on her own she is a little nervous to do that.

Does anybody know of an airline that goes direct??

All ideas welcomed

Many thanks
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Direct Flight Needed from Seville to Alicante

Originally Posted by beckiboo
Hi all

i'm desperately trying to find a nonstop flight for my mum to return home next week from Seville to Alicante but the airlines i've tried seem to have a stopover and as she is on her own she is a little nervous to do that.

All ideas welcomed

Many thanks
Iberia!

Pricey though.!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

beckiboo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Iberia!

Pricey though.!
yeah i've tried them and you're right they are pricey and not always direct :curse: thanks anyway though.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i've tried them and you're right they are pricey and not always direct :curse: thanks anyway though.
I only had a quick look, saw 2 direct flights on Wednesday, but at €230.
You could try Spanair, they have one on Thursday at €124.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

I was at Sevilla airport last night (Thurs), flying back to Stansted and there was a direct flight with Spanair from Seville to Alicante ... maybe this information is too late to help ... but worth knowing for us, as our youngest is at University in Sevilla and we would like her to fly out and join us when we are at our house near Denia next spring!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:14 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

All ideas welcomed

Many thanks
Have you tryed the bus sevices they would be a lot cheaper I would think.