British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Dentists (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/dentists-693157/)

spookyblue Nov 11th 2010 12:23 pm

Dentists

Hi everyone , found this community as I could do with some advice regarding Dentists. Basically I need one and could do with some recommendations please . I live near Mijas Pueblo so anyone in Fuengirola , Mijas, Benalmadena ,would be great. Up to now all I have managed to find is negative responses, rather than finding a reasonably priced, good one. Cheers:confused:

mrsjdr Nov 11th 2010 3:20 pm

Re: Dentists

Marks Dental Practice, Fuengirola, can highly recommend it. brothers Simon & Sam, telephone 952 917 164, address Calle Burgos 3, Fuengirola.

jonnyx Nov 12th 2010 9:04 am

Originally Posted by spookyblue (Post 8975420)
Hi everyone , found this community as I could do with some advice regarding Dentists. Basically I need one and could do with some recommendations please . I live near Mijas Pueblo so anyone in Fuengirola , Mijas, Benalmadena ,would be great. Up to now all I have managed to find is negative responses, rather than finding a reasonably priced, good one. Cheers:confused:

Hi,
Dr. Stefan Demling will be perfect for you, he has his premises in Centro Idea on the way between Mijas Pueblo and Fuengirola. Its he first building after the Toll Road crossing on your right hand. He has been my dentist for a couple of years now and I can highly recommend him.
The address and Phone: Clinica dental Idea:D

spookyblue Nov 16th 2010 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by mrsjdr (Post 8975757)
Marks Dental Practice, Fuengirola, can highly recommend it. brothers Simon & Sam, telephone 952 917 164, address Calle Burgos 3, Fuengirola.

I know you recommended a dentist before on one of these forums that turned out to be one of the worst on the Coast. Have you used this new one and for how long ?:unsure:

spookyblue Nov 16th 2010 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by jonnyx (Post 8977355)
Hi,
Dr. Stefan Demling will be perfect for you, he has his premises in Centro Idea on the way between Mijas Pueblo and Fuengirola. Its he first building after the Toll Road crossing on your right hand. He has been my dentist for a couple of years now and I can highly recommend him.
The address and Phone: Clinica dental Idea:D

Is that opposite the Opportunidad Tiendas and the car show room ? Does he speak good English and also is he expensive ?:fingerscrossed:

jonnyx Nov 17th 2010 7:55 am

Originally Posted by spookyblue (Post 8985298)
Is that opposite the Opportunidad Tiendas and the car show room ? Does he speak good English and also is he expensive ?:fingerscrossed:

Hi,
Yes it is opposite the Car show room and he speak very good English. He is not expensive, he is cheaper than the dentist I used before him.