Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain

Dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain

Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:02 am
Just Joined

F16jam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain

Has anybody had dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain with regards transporting vehicles from the UK to Spain.

Unfortunately I have recently had this experience and am seeking advise and information on the company offices in Spain/UK.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain

[QUOTE=F16jam;6559735]Has anybody had dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain with regards transporting vehicles from the UK to Spain.

Unfortunately I have recently had this experience and am seeking advise and information on the company offices in Spain/UK.[/QUOT

Never heard of them but guess youve had problems?

If you want info on any UK limited company google companies house uk, not sure how you get info on Spanish companies (but would like to know),

Rgds

Rotor
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:39 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain

Originally Posted by F16jam
Has anybody had dealings with MotorMania/Cars to Spain with regards transporting vehicles from the UK to Spain.

Unfortunately I have recently had this experience and am seeking advise and information on the company offices in Spain/UK.
Uh ohhhh ........ If this is who I think it is yes I do know of him. Based in Ipswich / Felixstowe?