Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:08 am
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by jacksons View Post
Hi Gaynor,

Thanks for quick reply. The roof we need will be a polycarbonate roof with a metal frame, which will have to have an opening skylight to get to the air con
unit if it ever broke down. By the way, the coffee bar you mentioned, is that the end of the village going towards Almoradi. We havnt had much chance to get to know the area well, so its nice to hear of different places to try.

Did i ask you if you knew of any evening shows in the nearby towns to go to.

Thanks again,

regards Chris
The coffee bar is the other end of the village, going towards Daya Vieja, on the opposite side of the road to the supermarket, anew building that lays back from the road, has tables and chairs outside. As for entertainment, have a look on websites such as www.guardamarinformation.com or type in Torrievieja and see what it throws up! The Guardamar site was very helpful! Sorry, dont know of anyone to help with your roof, have you been in to the shop next to the supermarket, called Daya Nueva Services, they should be able to help with all kinds of tradesmen? Good luck, speak soon, Gaynor
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:22 am
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by chelle1 View Post
Message for gillym: Restaurant opening times

Monday - Breakfast till 6pm
Tuesday - Closed all day
Wednesday - Breakfast till 6pm
Thursday - Breakfast till 6pm
Friday - Breakfast till 6pm 8PM till 11PM
Saturday - Breakfast till 6pm 8PM till 11PM
Sunday - Breakfast till 6pm
Hi! Have never been to this restaurant, what sort of food do they do, traditional Spanish or a mixture? Have you eaten in there before, cant find anyone who has actually tried the food!! We live at the opposite end of the village, but it would be nice to take a stroll down to try the food!
Gaynor
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:32 am
Just Joined

chelle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gaynor,

As far as I know its traditional Spanish food. I've eaten breakfast there a couple of times but usually just pop in for a coffee.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chelle

We're also flying out tuesday from Luton and cant wait, 2 weeks and 2 days of (hopefully sunshine)

Chris
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Hi, I'm flying from Gatwick (although Luton is closer to me) but I got a really cheap flight.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

I live in Stevenage (i know, someone has to) so Luton is nearer, but i would also go from Gatwick if i could get cheap flights.

I meant to ask you, do you know anything about a market in Daya Nueva and also a place like a warehouse that you can buy fruit & veg from. If so do you know what days & times they are open.

Thanks

Christine
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Hi, The market is on Tuesday mornings but is it only small. There is a bigger market, also on Tuesday, at Benijófar. My fave is the market at La Mata on Wednesday.

Sorry, I do not know where the fruit and veg warehouse is.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that, im trying to find out as much as possible about the area.
I also like La Mata and also Zoco market on sunday.

Hope you enjoy your holiday

best wishes, Christine
Old Jun 4th 2007, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Thank you. You too.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 5:50 pm
Mortgage Wizard

Gill Stevens is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought you folks who live in Daya N might like to know that there are going to be 8 new shops opening once the building is finished underneath new apartments in Daya Vieja just past the end of the village on the right as you come from Daya N plus there is going to be a Friday market on the empty land on the other side of the road. Not sure when it will be starting though.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Daya Nueva scares me
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:16 am
Just Joined

teddybear is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a place in Daya Vieja and am really looking forward to going over in July and seeing the new supermarket build and visiting the market. Why does Daya Nueva scare you? ha ha.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:05 am
Just Joined

MAKSN is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Teddybear how are you finding life in Daya Vieja I am moving soon. It seems that the village is developing slowley more shop I read on on of the threads.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:39 am
Just Joined

teddybear is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like the village. The fact is is so Spanish appeals to me but also the fact its within easy driving distance to so many lovely places i.e. Guardamar, Torrievieja etc. Are you moving over permanently to Daya Vieja and whereabouts are you. We have an apartment in the TM phase 3 which is lovely. We have met a lovely couple from Liverpool who do a keyholding service. When is your next visit we are going over 10 July for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately we don't spend enough time there but would like to retire there some day.

Teddybear
Old Jun 15th 2007, 6:01 am
Just Joined

MAKSN is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes thats the plan to move permenant by the end of the year, thats what I liked about it the because it was a spanish villiage and not one of these urbanisations. I am on the edge of the village overlooking the rustic land. Do you rent your property out as I will be coming out in September for a week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.