Reload this Page >

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

moblies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Michelle

Due to the location we tend to drive everywhere, we tend to use(www.doyouspain.com) for hire cars as you can book online and pay when you get there. also it tends to be the cheapest.

Our agent in the village does airport runs for people that dont drive, to be honest I've not much experience with the buses as we gave the renting priority over the summer. From what I understand there are good bus links to Guardamar (nice beach) and Torrevieja during the summer months but winter I wouldn't expect too much.

regards
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Not until Feb I'm afraid
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

teddybear is an unknown quantity at this point

We have until April to go - but it will be worth waiting for I am sure. Whereabouts do you come from?
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

we are from Bracknell near windsor.. so eay for Gatwick or Heathrow
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:11 pm
scot chick

scot chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teddybear
Sorry for the confusion I thought I was replying to the person I had contacted earlier and then read the name was different - what a tube I am eh

Anyway thanks for replying so quickly

Michele
someone mentioned about the aircon in carrefour i can second that as we have it in our lounge and bedroom its excellent and carrefour also fit it if you just ask at the desk where you buy it they will arrange it all for you .cheers
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

[Many thanks for your reply - you have been really kind

Michele
Old Jan 11th 2006, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

ralice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moblies
we are from Bracknell near windsor.. so eay for Gatwick or Heathrow
Did you receive my pm?
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:18 pm
Mortgage Wizard

Gill Stevens is an unknown quantity at this point

We have bought one of the TM apartments - your house sounds lovely. Yes we were also told this was an up and coming area and yes you are right it would be a shame to spoil it too much. Hopefully all will go smoothly with our NIE number - what kind of problems did you come up against - is there anything worth warning me about beforehand?
Just read your post on this thread. We have also bought with TM in Daya Vieja. What block are you in? We have bought a 3 bed duplex in block 3. We get our keys in April too.

We have asked TM if we can do a pre-completion inspection before paying over the money as you would do here in the UK. We went into their office in Torrevieja last August and they said that's not the way we do it in Spain and we said we are not happy about handing over that sort of money for a property we haven't even seen (other than when we went on the site in August and looked around our property. It's weird to see it in that state as it seemed much smaller than we expected but apparently properties always look smaller until they are decorated and the flooring down). TM said we may be able to do an inspection the day before so we are going to push for that.

Have you been recently? We saw the new bungalows going up on the main road next to Phase 3 and also the site over the road with semi's and duplexes. They are probably half up now.

We went to Elche for our NIE number. In and out in 15 minutes for applying and picking it up two weeks later. We asked if they could have it ready for us before we went back to the UK as we wouldn't be coming back until April 06.
Have you now got your NIE number?
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Regarding your reply about the aircon I would like to thank you very much - I received a quotation from the builder and they quoted €5061 for the total amount. Outrageous don't you think.

Michele
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

We have bought in Dayasol 3 Ground Floor nr 19 Letter M block 2 (if that makes the slightest sense to you). We are going over on 3 April to get our NIE number but hopefully we will get it immediately cos my husband will not be able to go back out - its all a bit awkward cos he works in a further education college. Its really nice of you to reply to me - it cheers me up to speak to someone who has also purchased. I got updated photos of my apartment the other day and its coming on.

Michele
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Regarding the letting of your property - did you find you got it let out quite easily - I think we are going to try that this year as due to work commitments we will not use it as often as we would like to.

Michele
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:36 pm
Mortgage Wizard

We have bought in Dayasol 3 Ground Floor nr 19 Letter M block 2 (if that makes the slightest sense to you). We are going over on 3 April to get our NIE number but hopefully we will get it immediately cos my husband will not be able to go back out - its all a bit awkward cos he works in a further education college. Its really nice of you to reply to me - it cheers me up to speak to someone who has also purchased. I got updated photos of my apartment the other day and its coming on.

Michele
Thanks for your reply. Where did you get your updated pictures from? We have been checking on the TM website and they haven't been updated since November. I do know where you have bought. We are in block 3.

We went to the site last September and went into our property. Shouldn't have done, but we found a couple of things that were wrong and immediately went to the office in Torrevieja and got them sorted. We sneaked on the site after the builders had gone home and spent an hour looking around.

Where are you intending to get your NIE number. We went to Elche. In and out in 10 mins. It's a national police station and is near the hospital.

Asked them to sort it for us while we were in Spain in Sept last year rather than us having to wait until this April to come back for it. The lady was very helpful and said they would do it for us 10 days later. Again we were in and out in 10 mins which is great compared to the long queues everyone seems to get in Orihuela Costa or Alicante.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 7:49 am
Just Joined

The man wholhelped us purchase the property got a few pics. Luckily when I was over in November I was able to go onto the site and into my apartment albeit it was a building site but it was quite a nice feeling knowing it would be finished. I have been told we have to go to Alicante to get our NIE number and it will take most of the day.

Michele

If you send me an email I could send you the pics although they would not be much use cos its only of my block. But I have pics of the pool etc that were taken last November if it helps you. What sort of problems did you come across - so that I can also be on the lookout for same.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 2:01 pm
Mortgage Wizard

I don't know who told you you had to go to Alicante, but Elche is a lot nearer and we put our address down as Dayasol, Daya Vieja and it was fine. However, I believe you do get your NIE the same day in Alicante which might be better for you with your circumstances.

Are the problems you are referring to in your post to do with Dayasol?

We went through an agent in Cannock who supplied us with some pictures earlier on this year. Are you using the same guy - Mick?
Old Jan 24th 2006, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

Yes I think we have to go to Alicante because of the time limits - I was referring to any problems you mentioned when you went on site. We purchased our property through an Agency in Glasgow who has an Company in Spain - the guy was great but we went a bit above out budget which is a bit worrying cos he did not really show us anything worth while which was in our budget (sods law though). We are going out on 3 April to get the NIE number - got an email from TM saying it would be end April - beg May they thought before our property would be ready.

Michele

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.