Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Old Sep 21st 2010, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

moblies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

On another note, In the unfortunate even of needing A&E is it the New Torre Hospital or San Jaime? The new one if I'm correct is past San Jaime heading out of town.

Cheers
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:27 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moblies
On another note, In the unfortunate even of needing A&E is it the New Torre Hospital or San Jaime? The new one if I'm correct is past San Jaime heading out of town.

Cheers
San Jaime is private. The (not so) new Torrevieja Hospital is not near it. See here>

see here . As far as I know Deya Nueva residents come under the district for Veja Baja hospital, see here>http://www.orihueladigital.es/orihue...cos-300410.htm.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Just returned from DN and thankfully didnt need to visit the hospital but thanks for the info as it's handy to know with the young ones.

changing the subject to TV reception in Daya Nueva, I was using a digital set top box and happily receiving tv last year then it stopped, I took the box back to the uk and it worked a treat so the box is fine. on this visit could not get any channels again and even had me digital tv signal finder but no joy.

The two aerials plug into a Televes black box that looks like an amplifier but the connections were a bit ropey. anyone else have issues or is the signal pretty good in DN. I suspect the amplifier or connections maybe the issue so may disconnect it and start from scratch next visit.

Thanks
Old Dec 13th 2010, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi ALL

Going back out to Daya Nueva after xmas, just wondering if people are receiving Digital TV ok with there roof aerials, mine was working but not anymore. Just wondering if it's worth taking and new amplifier and re-doing the connections.

thanks