Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Daughter moving back to uk

Daughter moving back to uk

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Smilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really niceSmilz is just really nice
Default Daughter moving back to uk

Hi all,
First post on Spanish thread so excuse. My daughter and her partner are moving back to the UK after 3 years in Spain. They dont have much - HiFi, TV, clothes etc having rid themselves of fridges, furniture etc. Having been ripped off they have little spare cash and are talking of hiring a small van to get them back to UK with their personal items.

I was wondering if there is anyone due to come back to the UK during early April with whom they could share petrol costs etc it seems sensible to ask considering its going to cost an arm and a leg to hire transport (any suggestions for cheap hire). They live near Huelva.

Thanks - Chris
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:39 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Daughter moving back to uk

Hi Welcome. If you type van hire one way into the search facility at the top of the page next door to today's posts, You will come up with 4 pages of info.There are also two one way companies in the Free Beer thread. See below. The best of luck.

https://www.way2gohire.com/home/

http://j-hire.co.uk/index.html

Last edited by poshnbucks; Mar 23rd 2009 at 12:53 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:46 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Daughter moving back to uk

Originally Posted by Smilz
Hi all,
First post on Spanish thread so excuse. My daughter and her partner are moving back to the UK after 3 years in Spain. They dont have much - HiFi, TV, clothes etc having rid themselves of fridges, furniture etc. Having been ripped off they have little spare cash and are talking of hiring a small van to get them back to UK with their personal items.

I was wondering if there is anyone due to come back to the UK during early April with whom they could share petrol costs etc it seems sensible to ask considering its going to cost an arm and a leg to hire transport (any suggestions for cheap hire). They live near Huelva.

Thanks - Chris
Hi where abouts in Spain are they, there is a couple of vans that leave the Cadiz area every month if look them up they might be able to help you. Here is the link to the local forum, do a seach for vans back to UK they also advertise on the site.

http://www.mycadiz.biz/