Reload this Page >

Cultural and entertainment agenda in Huelva

Cultural and entertainment agenda in Huelva

Old Sep 28th 2015, 3:50 pm
Spanglish

Spangligh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cultural and entertainment agenda in Huelva

Hello everyone,

I wonder if all of you have ever visited this great Huelva-website about its cultural and entertainment agenda: territoriohuelva.com
You can click on the drop menu either " Andevalo, Condado, Coast, Mining area, Huelva, Sierra " or " Ocio (leisure), Cinema, Theatre Courses, Sports, Music, Nature and so on ", where you can find out all the events in our Huelva province.

It's in Spanish but you could translate it through any translator program or could even ask me for an accurate Spanish translation, if you're interested in one or several of them. It's a really interesting events website, because you're able to know exactly what day and kind of events are being shown or will be shown.

I hope you could find it useful and have a great time in your favourite events.
Old Sep 29th 2015, 8:21 am
Spanglish

Default Re: Cultural and entertainment agenda in Huelva

Hi again,

I'd like to invite all of our Club to visit this other interesting Huelva-website: Huelva Tourism | Tourism in Huelva | Beach | Sol | Nature
It's in English and you can find out a lot of beautiful and wonderful places here, just around the corner.

I hope and wish you all like it
Old Oct 6th 2015, 5:06 pm
Spanglish

Hi everyone,

we're going to have a good Jazz Music event in the theatre "Felipe Godinez" in Moguer, on Friday 16th.

jazzymashuelva moguer.jpg/zoom/c1jdi/image_2ra

If you like Jazz you'll have a good time.
Old Oct 6th 2015, 5:07 pm
Spanglish

Hi everyone,

we're going to have a good Jazz Music event in the theatre "Felipe Godinez" in Moguer, on Friday 16th.

jazzymashuelva

If you like Jazz you'll have a good time.
Old Oct 7th 2015, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Cultural and entertainment agenda in Huelva

Hola Spanglish I am looking at taking the Huelva-Zafra and return train trip in a couple of weeks (it is described as one of the most beautiful in the world) .
Couple of questions:-
Is it still running?
and is it possible to do the trip with a break for lunch before the return trip?
Old Oct 7th 2015, 9:16 pm
Spanglish

Hola EsuriJohn,
Of course it's still running, it's really beatiful because it travels through the Sierra of Huelva.
it's one of the ways to travel from Huelva to Madrid, so you can get off at any of its train stops, being Zafra one of them.

I've looked for its train schedule for you, but it'll be better to look for the exact day that you want to travel: Renfe - Viajeros - Horarios

From Huelva to Zafra: 10:50 to 14:08 ( 3 hours and 20 minutes)

From Zafra to Huelva: 16:00 to 19:20 ( 3 hours and 20 minutes)

It costs €20.10 one-way (€40.40), but you can get approximately 20% off if you buy it round trip. So you 'd have 1 hour and 50 minutes for your lunch.
But you can get off early and visit Almonaster, Jabujo or Fregenal having a little more time to go sightseening and have a nice lunch.

I hope it helps you. Please feel free to ask me for further information or for your exact day of your train schedule.

Have a great train trip

Last edited by Spangligh; Oct 7th 2015 at 9:25 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2015, 7:46 am
Spanglish

Hi EsuriJohn,

Sorry if I misunderstood your questions. It's not a special tourist train only for tourism, it's the usual train to travel from Huelva to Madrid.

Perhaps if you are thinking in a really special tourist train you can visit these Renfe Websites:

RENFE - TRENES TURÍSTICOS DE LUJO
Trenes Turísticos. Mapa Web

that's really focus on tourism by train around Spain.
Old Oct 8th 2015, 5:39 pm
Spanglish

"Lovers of Birds"

we can visit from today to Saturday, one of the most important ornithological exhibition in Ayamonte, in its indoor sports hall, where there is about 1,400 birds.

Its opening hours are : from 10,00h to 13,30h and from 17,00h to 20,30h.
On Sunday the 11th at 12.00 pm, there will be the prize-giving ceremony.

Unas 1418 aves se exhiben hasta el sábado en la exposición ornitológica de Ayamonte - HuelvaHoy.com

Have a good time
Old Oct 8th 2015, 5:44 pm
Spanglish

"Long weekend in Huelva"

As next Monday is "Hispanic Day" (Día de la Hispanidad), the city of Huelva offers an "Open Doors Weekend" for all people who want to visit the "Wharf of the Caravels" (Muelle de las Caravelas) in La Rabida.

There is going to be different events like sports, live concerts, exhibitions of painting, typical dishes, theatre, and so on.

It will open its doors uninterrupted between 90.30 to 20.00 hours, the next 11th and 12th of October. It will be of free admission.

El Muelle ofrece un programa completo para las Jornadas de Puertas Abiertas del 11 y 12 de octubre - HuelvaHoy.com

Have a good time
Old Oct 9th 2015, 10:14 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spangligh
"Long weekend in Huelva"

As next Monday is "Hispanic Day" (Día de la Hispanidad), the city of Huelva offers an "Open Doors Weekend" for all people who want to visit the "Wharf of the Caravels" (Muelle de las Caravelas) in La Rabida.

There is going to be different events like sports, live concerts, exhibitions of painting, typical dishes, theatre, and so on.

It will open its doors uninterrupted between 90.30 to 20.00 hours, the next 11th and 12th of October. It will be of free admission.

El Muelle ofrece un programa completo para las Jornadas de Puertas Abiertas del 11 y 12 de octubre - HuelvaHoy.com

Have a good time
Hi Spanligh

Thank you for all the informative and interesting posts you have made - to help us appreciate, even more, our area. Also for the offers of help you've made to 'people in need'.

We look forward to meeting up sometime.

Thanks again

Jon
Old Oct 9th 2015, 3:19 pm
Spanglish

Hi Jon

Thank you so much for your beautiful and kind words.

It's a pleasure for me to be useful and help our Ayamonte Club. I would also like to thank you all for allowing me to be a member of your Club.

I look forward to meeting up sometime as well. Thank you very much, I do appreciate it a lot.

Spanglish
Old Oct 10th 2015, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Saycheese is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the open doors info I will share it in on my blog. Isla Canela Holidays - Owner Direct. Reviews. Blog. and Twitter @canelaholiday x
Old Oct 13th 2015, 3:28 pm
Spanglish

Wow,

amazing blog. Congratulations
Old Oct 13th 2015, 3:44 pm
Spanglish

"New cultural events for this week"

"Gibraleon's fair" in Gibraleon. From the 15th to 19th of October (free entrance at its fairground)

Feria de Gibraleón, San Lucas - Web oficial de turismo de Andalucía

Jazzymas Festival 2015. ("Felipe Godínez" theatre) in Moguer.

1. Thrusday 15 th at 22:30h.
Flazz Trio. Jazz-Flamenco fusion. Cash-desk sale:€2

2. Friday 16th at 22:30h.
Big Band Andalucía. Cash-desk sale:€12

3. Saturday 17th at 22:30h.
Sandra Carrasco. Huelva's singer. Cash-desk sale: €12

*Cash-desk opens two hours before curtain time.

jazzymashuelva

The IV Templars' Festival from 16th to 18th of October in Lepe (at the España square and its surroundings.) Free entrance

Lepe acogerá los días 16, 17 y 18 sus IV Jornadas Templarias | Huelva Ya noticias periódico digital de la provincia de Huelva

Gastronomic Routes:

1. Tasting & Lunch in Bollullos Par del Condado (17th and 18th of October from 13:00h to 18:00 approximately)
Visiting 8 typical Wineries located on the Condado Wine Trail, where you can enjoy drinking 8 different wines while you're tasting 8 different typical dishes. Price: €15

"Semana de Viticultura de Bollullos del Condado" - 17 y 18 Octubre 2015 - Grupo Sentire

Las bodegas de Bollullos y sus vinos, protagonistas de la XVI Semana de Viticultura y Enología en el Condado de Huelva | agrodiariohuelva.es

2. Iberico Ham Tour in Aracena (from 16th to 18th and 23th to 25th of October) from 10:00 to 20:00. Free entrance (but ham is not free of charge)

Feria del Jamón Aracena 2015 | Experiencias para vivir y sentir en la Sierra de Huelva

Feria del Jamón 2015
(opening the three Pdf files to read its programme)

Have a good week and a great time

Last edited by Spangligh; Oct 13th 2015 at 4:54 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2015, 5:45 pm
Spanglish

Hello everyone,
some new events for this week and long weekend.

3º Agricultural-Nature and Eco-Art fair ( in Valdelarco village "Sierra de Aracena")
3ª FERIA AGRONATURALEZA Y ECOARTE « ValdelArte

A beautiful small village in "Sierra de Aracena", where there will be different small market stalls and fair stands to buy local products (arts and crafts, seeds, plants, organic products...).

On Saturday, October 31th and Sunday, November 1th. From 11.00 to 17.00 hours. There will also be a live concert on Saturday at 14.00 hours.

Niebla Medieval Free Festival 2015
Feria Franca Medieval de Niebla 2015 | Huelva Ocio y Playas - Guía de Huelva

Great Medieval Festival in Niebla, where there will be a hundred of market stalls and fair stands, filled with medieval arts and crafts and local gastronomic products, at the same time that we can enjoy with lots of musicals and theatre performances, both within and outside of its medieval castle.

From Friday, October 30th to Monday, November 2th.

Open Doors (with a guided tour) of the Monument to Christopher Colon in "La Punta del Sebo” in Huelva
Visitas al Monumento a Colón / a la Fe Descubridora – Platalea – Naturaleza y Patrimonio, Actividades en Huelva

The Monument to Christopher Colon is holding an Open Doors Saturdays with free admission for everyone.

Saturdays (October 31th, November 7th, 14th, 21th and 28th) from 10:00 to 13:00, with a guided tour at 11:00 hours

"SEVILLE"

5º Motor Show (Second hand) 2015 Sevilla - PortalFerias.COM
SALÓN DEL MOTOR DE OCASIÓN « FIBES SEVILLA, Centro de Congresos y Convenciones

Where there is going to be thousands of used--nearly new--0 km vehicles, such as cars, motorcycles, industrial vehicles, campervans, etc.

It is held in the "Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos de Sevilla" in Seville, from 29/10/2015 to 01/11/2015.

Have a good time.

Last edited by Spangligh; Oct 26th 2015 at 5:53 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.