Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

croocked lawyer

croocked lawyer

Old Jan 15th 2013, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Re: croocked lawyer

The BH loves a lawyer; at least that's what he tells me
Hahaha
Old Jan 15th 2013, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

I have a very close relationship with one!
Old Jan 15th 2013, 4:19 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porth
You all love lawyers then! That is reassuring to know.

The Law Society does not oversee lawyers its the guys in Leamington Spa.

Do you really think the SRA would even exist in its present form were it not beneficial first and foremost to its own members who regularly pay their membership fees ?
Old Jan 15th 2013, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

One has to have faith.

My experience is positive although I do not come from that area of the law.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 5:29 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

One has to have faith.

My experience is positive although I do not come from that area of the law.

In that case I shall start saying my prayers every night as a last resort, as mine have been negative in the extreme.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

You needed a good lawyer
Old Jan 15th 2013, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

You needed a good lawyer

define good lawyer
Old Jan 15th 2013, 6:06 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by whitelinen
define good lawyer
Good point, I imagine there must be lots of them.

However a genuinely honest and sincere lawyer,.....well that could be another question.

It must be mentioned that they probably make as much if not more by looking after the interests of the bad guys as those of the goodies, so the question arises do they really care a toss about justice at all, as long as they have work and are making good money ?
Old Jan 15th 2013, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I could take the next ten years explaining the situation to you.

But this morning a friend who lives in Cheltenham and practices on the Midlands circuit left home at 08h.00 for a hearing at the Birmingham Crown Court. He was heard at 14.30 due to a delay with the CPS. He left at 15.15 and got paid by the time overhead is deducted of some £80. Would you do that?

Govt cutting back on Legal aid so what price please justice?

Suggest you go to the Mags Court on a Monday morning more like a sheep sale.

I suppose I should say both good and not so good contributors on this forum?
Old Jan 15th 2013, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

I overlooked one point. I care truly care that is why for the last three years I have worked on a pro bono basis.

I suppose it is because I am a practising Christian.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 9:05 pm
On the road again.

Suggest you go to the Mags Court on a Monday morning more like a sheep sale.

I suppose I should say both good and not so good contributors on this forum?
Of course there are, but our opinions are virtually irrelevant in the greater scheme of things.
A lawyers contribution could decide the whole future of an individual for better or for worse, in less than a day.

Big difference I think.

Yes I've experienced Magistrates Courts from the right side of the fence I might add and much prefered a sheep sale any day of the week as that was partly my trade.

Anyway, nice to know you do genuinely care.
I only hope that you are batting for the goodies.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:56 am
Banned

notacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of light

But this morning a friend who lives in Cheltenham and practices on the Midlands circuit left home at 08h.00 for a hearing at the Birmingham Crown Court. He was heard at 14.30 due to a delay with the CPS. He left at 15.15 and got paid by the time overhead is deducted of some £80. Would you do that?
No. I'd move closer to work.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by notacontrathinker
No. I'd move closer to work.
With respect not possible and it is the Midlands Circuit so could equally pick up Worcester and the like. However it is a futile argument neither you or I have to do it.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 6:03 am
Banned

notacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of light

With respect not possible and it is the Midlands Circuit so could equally pick up Worcester and the like. However it is a futile argument neither you or I have to do it.
You mean he doesn't get paid travel time, waiting time and expenses ?

He should join a better paid profession.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

I overlooked one point. I care truly care that is why for the last three years I have worked on a pro bono basis.

I suppose it is because I am a practising Christian.

Porth.......Can we assume that you neither live nor work in Spain?