Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Crime in Oliva (NOT)

Crime in Oliva (NOT)

Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:29 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crime in Oliva (NOT)

Whilst sipping coffee in Oliva centre I witnessed a delivery van reverse out from its parking space (the pedestrian crossing) gently into a young lady's car leaving a small dent.

Lady gets out, lots of arm waving, van driver laughs (mistake), lady makes a phone call.

Moments later local police man arrives with stern look on face. Lady retrieves baby from car and points it at everyone to ensure the law is on her side. After five minutes backup arrives in the form of another local plod. They circle the van taking notes. Its clearly serious because moments later another local plod arrives, swiftly followed by another. There are now 4 looking at the van. They all get introduced to the baby. Van driver looks worried. Crowd forming, traffic stopping, waiters dissapear .... I want my bill!!!

I go to the supermarket and 15 minutes later its still going on. Photographs being taken, baby being waved etc etc

Such is the crime wave in Oliva ....... as I walk away a police car approaches ... maybe they'll lock him up forever
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice
Default Re: Crime in Oliva (NOT)

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Whilst sipping coffee in Oliva centre I witnessed a delivery van reverse out from its parking space (the pedestrian crossing) gently into a young lady's car leaving a small dent.

Lady gets out, lots of arm waving, van driver laughs (mistake), lady makes a phone call.

Moments later local police man arrives with stern look on face. Lady retrieves baby from car and points it at everyone to ensure the law is on her side. After five minutes backup arrives in the form of another local plod. They circle the van taking notes. Its clearly serious because moments later another local plod arrives, swiftly followed by another. There are now 4 looking at the van. They all get introduced to the baby. Van driver looks worried. Crowd forming, traffic stopping, waiters dissapear .... I want my bill!!!

I go to the supermarket and 15 minutes later its still going on. Photographs being taken, baby being waved etc etc

Such is the crime wave in Oliva ....... as I walk away a police car approaches ... maybe they'll lock him up forever
I alway's remember when I first came here to live in 1989, and my first port of call for work and living was Gibraltar, good fun in those day's

The smuggler's alway's had a woman with a baby driving the cars backwards and forwards from Gib to Spain with their contraband in and they ever hardly were stopped in those day's

Just goes to show it's still worth having a baby with you in times of trouble
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big_john

Just goes to show it's still worth having a baby with you in times of trouble
I'll have to go and get one, keep it in the boot, and get it out in times of tribulation
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:40 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have to go and get one, keep it in the boot, and get it out in times of tribulation
Exploitation of the young. Is there no end to your skills?

Rosemary
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:16 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Exploitation of the young. Is there no end to your skills?

Rosemary
Ahhhhh ... the list is endless
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

I believe a lady in MArbella might have one for sale quite soon
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:20 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Suprised she's not flogged baby blue yet either.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, just found this!!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Did she sell though?
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:03 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Maybe the people being robbed can`t get an answer from the Police.

Which type of chulo was it as Policia Local don`t have powers to detain criminals in Spain, they have to call the Super Chulo`s, men in Green.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Did she sell though?
Regarding my post on the other thread mate, do you have any experience in fitting HD suspension to Landys?
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Regarding my post on the other thread mate, do you have any experience in fitting HD suspension to Landys?
Why wouldn`t he, he has done everything else. ;-))
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:59 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
I think I'm in trouble with L, oh well, another name off the Christmas card list.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr

I have never fought a bull, been in an orgy, flown a plane or fathered a son.

So, you are wrong ;-)
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yes, I paid a local mechanic to fit HD suspension to my D1, I gave up actual spannering in the 80's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.