Covid update

Old Dec 11th 2021, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid update

I asked of you airways, "If you can pass on details sufficient for me to contact them in order to obtain preliminary findings, I'd be obliged."
Your answer is, "Knock yourself out!"

Does that mean you'll pass on the information, or not? It's a non-answer.
It's as much for your benefit as mine especially if I can verify from them what you say you've been told. I'm game for that.
Of course, you don't have to. But that leads then to the question of why you wouldn't.

Last edited by Mark604; Dec 11th 2021 at 9:07 pm.
Old Dec 11th 2021, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
Refusing NHS paid treatment for non jabbed who get Covid could be an option.

Covid passport or credit card before entry to hospital!!
I agree it's not normal times but I just don't see that scenario happening either. I doubt the NHS would refuse to treat those not vaccinated but infected. That's the problem it's easy to say compulsory vaccination but achieving that is very difficult. It's not difficult though to enforce vaccination passports to allow people to do specific things like enter hospitality, public transport etc.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

airways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mark604
I asked of you airways, "If you can pass on details sufficient for me to contact them in order to obtain preliminary findings, I'd be obliged."
Your answer is, "Knock yourself out!"

Does that mean you'll pass on the information, or not? It's a non-answer.
It's as much for your benefit as mine especially if I can verify from them what you say you've been told. I'm game for that.
Of course, you don't have to. But that leads then to the question of why you wouldn't.
Why would I? I am on a clinical trial. You are not on it so will have to wait to see the results when published just like everyone else.

Are you as odious an individual in person as you are when hiding behind your keyboard?
Old Dec 12th 2021, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute

No need to get personal. It smacks of desperation when being backed into a corner. And neither do I live in a box or jealous, as you accuse some of. I travel freely and have two passports.
"Why would I?" - The question is more, why wouldn't you?

I'm trying to verify for you what you've said. I'm willing to put the work in to do so. Yet at every angle you avoid the questions and/or won't give any more details.
The clinical trial is a secret then? Nobody is allowed to know about it? Never heard of that before.
Will you be notified when the results are published? If no more information from you will be forthcoming as regards who they are an how to contact them, by PM if you want, nor any information that backs up your statement regarding the figures you quote, maybe you can inform me/us when they are?
Or do we have to guess out of all the future publications which one you are referring to?

Oh well, I'll give up then seeing as you are so obstructive and unhelpful. I can only believe there is one reason why you are being so.

Last edited by Mark604; Dec 12th 2021 at 7:26 am.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

No need to get personal. It smacks of desperation when being backed into a corner. And neither do I live in a box as you accuse some of.
"Why would I?" - Why wouldn't you?
I'm trying to verify for you what you've said. I'm willing to put the work in to do so. Yet at every angle you avoid the questions and/or won't give any more details.
The clinical trial is a secret then? Nobody is allowed to know about it? Never heard of that before.
Will you be notified when the results are published? If no more information from you will be forthcoming as regards who they are an how to contact them, by PM if you want, nor any information that backs up your statement regarding the figures you quote, maybe you can inform me/us when they are?
Oh well, I'll give up then seeing as you are so obstructive. I can only believe there is one reason why you are being so.
+1
Old Dec 12th 2021, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

airways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to allairways is a name known to all

No need to get personal. It smacks of desperation when being backed into a corner. And neither do I live in a box or jealous, as you accuse some of. I travel freely and have two passports.
"Why would I?" - The question is more, why wouldn't you?

Or do we have to guess out of all the future publications which one you are referring to?

Oh well, I'll give up then seeing as you are so obstructive and unhelpful. I can only believe there is one reason why you are being so.
You can believe what you want. Badgering me will not change anything. One assumes that when the trial is complete they will publish the results as there would be little point in doing it......

Like I said, I really wonder if you are as odious in person as you are hiding behind your keyboard?

Old Dec 12th 2021, 8:30 am
Banned

agree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond repute

Had my booster jab last night and very happy to get it!

I was not able to attend the appointments they scheduled for me, and tried to book it myself online but the system would not accept my details for the online booking. I called up the helpline number and they told me of a hospital where I could just turn up and I would get my booster jab. So that is just what I did last night.

Shoulder is a bit stiff this morning but no other symptoms.

As to those anti-vaxxers, they are muppets.

We are lucky enough to live in country where the vaccine is made available to us.

Many regions of the world do not have the option of a vaccine yet, or indeed the prospect of one anytime soon.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agree_to_disagree

We are lucky enough to live in country where the vaccine is made available to us.
I live in Gibraltar a country that has been providing Spaniards with vaccine all this year.

Muppets are entertaining, anti-vaxxers are just plain stupid, selfish and putting others at risk
Old Dec 12th 2021, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute

Had my booster jab last night and very happy to get it!

I was not able to attend the appointments they scheduled for me, and tried to book it myself online but the system would not accept my details for the online booking. I called up the helpline number and they told me of a hospital where I could just turn up and I would get my booster jab. So that is just what I did last night.

Shoulder is a bit stiff this morning but no other symptoms.

Many regions of the world do not have the option of a vaccine yet, or indeed the prospect of one anytime soon.
The anti Vaxers might think your a
muppet when your ten jabs in and still not immune to the ever evolving virus. It took all that time to develop these vaccines and just like that covid evolved to get right round them. Natures winning this one.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stingychips
The anti Vaxers might think your a
muppet when your ten jabs in and still not immune to the ever evolving virus. It took all that time to develop these vaccines and just like that covid evolved to get right round them. Natures winning this one.
Vaccines are there to help. We know they dont provide 100 % protection. But they help reduce the seriousness of infections and that helps OTHERS. It is not all about YOU
Old Dec 12th 2021, 1:26 pm
Banned

agree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond repute

Anti-vaxxers should be treated like outcasts, as far as I am concerned.

Shunned and ostracised!

Well that is the way it is going anyway. Soon if you don't have your jabs, you get a size nine in the seat of your trousers if you try to work for the NHS. As far as I am concerned, the sooner the better.

Saw some woman already bubbling away and full of self pity as she lost her job, as she refused to take the vaccine. She worked in the care sector in the UK. Looking forward to more of the same and maybe the message might start sinking in with these anti-vaxxers!

Old Dec 12th 2021, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute

Anti-vaxxers should be treated like outcasts, as far as I am concerned.

Shunned and ostracised!

Well that is the way it is going anyway. Soon if you don't have your jabs, you get a size nine in the seat of your trousers if you try to work for the NHS. As far as I am concerned, the sooner the better.

Saw some woman already bubbling away and full of self pity as she lost her job, as she refused to take the vaccine. She worked in the care sector in the UK. Looking forward to more of the same and maybe the message might start sinking in with these anti-vaxxers!
lol the care sector in the UK is already at crisis levels. They have to triage clients as it is. Now they are stupid enough to sack what little staff they have. Do you think many people want to clean excrement for a rubbish wage. The sacked woman will have the last laugh when she gets a better paid better job.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

"Like I said, I really wonder if you are as odious in person as you are hiding behind your keyboard?"
Repetition. Fresh insults are more interesting, though I hope you've stopped now as it gets you nowhere. Verifiable facts and sources do. Insults don't. Though at least you made my wife laugh.

Odious - definition according to the Oxford dictionary - "asking for verification of facts from someone who then prevaricates. An insult usually thrown at the questioner when the answerer is backed into a corner as they cannot answer."
I put my hands up to that definition.
I just cannot understand why you refuse to give more details about who/what is holding these medical trials even when it is to your benefit. Beggars belief. But you won't so ........

Time to move on.

Last edited by Mark604; Dec 12th 2021 at 3:17 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are antivaxers filling up the hospitals? Or is this fake news. I would of thought people I’ll from covid in hospitals were Mainly double jabbed elderly people. A lot of anti vax people I know are in their 20’s and 30’s and as fit as a fiddle. Can’t see people like that being hospitalised off covid.
Also calling for segregation because you think fit young healthy people are a burden on the nhs is ridiculous. Where does it stop. Obese people and elderly people next.

Last edited by Stingychips; Dec 12th 2021 at 3:58 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond repute

But it is people who arent vaccinated who are in UCIs! Dont you read newspapers or watch the news? You cant be serious that it is fake news?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.