Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which country do you belong in?

Wikiposts

Which country do you belong in?

Old May 21st 2007, 7:32 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which country do you belong in?

Originally Posted by anabella
I belong in Greece apparently...
Join the club
Old May 21st 2007, 7:59 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Your Score: Germany
Old May 21st 2007, 8:03 am
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Your Score: Germany
Well, that is a FIRST
Old May 21st 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Hope you are feeling better crispygirl

I came out with France too
Old May 21st 2007, 10:00 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi peeps, thanks for your karma and hugs, I am feeling better this evening, I went to the airport to collect friends that have been back to Blighty for a couple of weeks. I had a cry there, we were watching everyone come through the doors and being greeted by their family and friends, there were two young teenagers with there dad waiting for their nan and grandad, oh the kids were so happy to see nanny and she was thrilled to bits to see them and I was sobbing like a baby. OH gave me a hug and called me a few names
Old May 21st 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Hi crispy you keep enjoying the comfort food, it won't be long til your grandkids are there with you, think of the excercise you will be taking keeping up with them. Glad you are feeling a bit better
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:26 am
What mysterious smile?

La Joconde is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunnydee
France for me too!
Mee too!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:44 am
MnM

Maybe Spain is just not on their menu!!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
I dont think the usa is either. ;-)
Old May 23rd 2007, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jandy44
Canada for me,aint it cold there in the winter..............:curse:
Might be cold, but at least it's far far away
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by MnM
I expect there is a sign outside Spain saying "FULL UP".
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by jdr
I dont think the usa is either. ;-)
are we surprised
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:55 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=trutje;4820749]Might be cold, but at least it's far far away[/QUO

No I dont do cold,you can be far away but somewhere nice and warm
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I expect there is a sign outside Spain saying "FULL UP".
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=jandy44;4821173]
Originally Posted by trutje
Might be cold, but at least it's far far away[/QUO

No I dont do cold,you can be far away but somewhere nice and warm
Sure But to me it sounds better than Germany

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.