Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costs selling car in Spain?

Costs selling car in Spain?

Old Jun 30th 2010, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold
Default Costs selling car in Spain?

What are the costs involved in selling Spanish reg car bought new in Spain 5 years ago?

Also how much are the buyers costs?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:01 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costs selling car in Spain?

Originally Posted by whitelinen
What are the costs involved in selling Spanish reg car bought new in Spain 5 years ago?

Also how much are the buyers costs?
As I understand, there are no costs to sell it.

The costs to buy however, depend on vehicle, age, value as defined by government etc. plus gestor bills (if you use them).

Can be quite a sum (to buy)!
Old Jun 30th 2010, 5:27 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

The seller is responsible for the change of ownership, but it’s not expensive even using a Gestor. I think it only involves Trafico and Suma, but I’ve forgotten in which order.

If the buyer offers to take care of it, and you adjust the price, you’re taking a chance, especially if the buyer is a dealer.

If you belong to the motoring organisation, RACE, or the other one, they do it very cheaply.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:25 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

I sold to a dealer. I got more than I would have advertised it for and it cost me nada