Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago Apartments

Costa Esuri - Rago Apartments

Old Jan 2nd 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Default Costa Esuri - Rago Apartments

Hi

We are buying a phase 2 Rago apartment with a roof terrace. We have had a chance to see a phase 1 roof terrace and I think there was a tap on the terrace? Can anyone confirm please? I would like to put a sink and work surfaces up there and generally make it suitable as a barbeque area - perhaps even some sort of shade on a semi permanent basis. Question is:
Has anyone had a sink and work surfaces (granite etc) and barbeque installed on their roof terrace, or any form of semi permanent shade.
How easy would it be to put hot water up there?
Would this have to go through the community for approval?

I have not told the OH this yet - he will just groan. It would all need to be managed via the spiral staircase which I suppose will make any building work really complicated.

Carol
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago Apartments

By the way for those of you who have bought on Rago 1 (second phase) and who like us wondered what would happen to the track at the back of the site (at present a farm track that is being used by the builders) I have had this response from our agents. We chose one of the apartments at the back as we felt it would be quite quiet but on subsequent visits I realised I had not confirmed what would be happening to the track - I became quite worried that it would be turned into another road. Anyway this is the response:

The rural track at the back is not owned by Fadesa - it belongs to the Junta de Andalucia which is a bit like the local council. The track must remain in place as it provides access to farms further up and I am told eventually ends up in Villablanca (possibly a nice walk ). There will be no access to the RAGO apartments from this track - you must enter from the bottom via the access roads near the shopping area. There are no plans to tarmac the track. At the moment this track is being used heavily by the construction traffic, however that will disappear once the RAGOs are finished.

So I suppose unless the land at the back gets sold we are safe to assume it will remain a track for some time. Anyone know otherwise?

Carol
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

marty1 will become famous soon enoughmarty1 will become famous soon enough

bottom left of pic looks like hose attached to a tap
Attached Thumbnails Costa Esuri - Rago Apartments-solarium.jpg  
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Marty

Thanks - I have not managed to get any photos - lots of potential I think.

Carol