Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 2:49 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by chrismortley
That's exactly where it is,wish I had said that in the first place
Cheers all, I know exactly where it is now and will be taking some paint brushes on my next visit...
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:21 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Cheers all, I know exactly where it is now and will be taking some paint brushes on my next visit...
Remenber you may get a slight varient in shade so if you have loads of touching up on one wall you may be better knocking in the whole wall.then you wont notice the differance in shade because of the corners other wise it may look like spotty dog.on the plate when he is trying to match it let it dry before you decide its the shade as it changes tone when it drys.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Brizey is an unknown quantity at this point

Slipping down the ranks gain.
Just got back from Esuri with fantastic weather.
Development looking really well considering current situation.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brizey
Slipping down the ranks gain.
Just got back from Esuri with fantastic weather.
Development looking really well considering current situation.
I agree. As we were over 3 weeks ago, things seemed to be ticking over nicely. Given the current situation with MF, the improvements that everyone wanted and the landscaping of the entrance areas is probably never going to happen, but we are where we are.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone visting for the Christmas break?
Have heard it's business as usual after Christmas day.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone visting for the Christmas break?
Have heard it's business as usual after Christmas day.
Till three Kings day...... week. ;-))
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by betris
Remenber you may get a slight varient in shade so if you have loads of touching up on one wall you may be better knocking in the whole wall.then you wont notice the differance in shade because of the corners other wise it may look like spotty dog.on the plate when he is trying to match it let it dry before you decide its the shade as it changes tone when it drys.
Yeah, but, I don't want to knock my whole wall down!!!!

Anyhow managed to get a spot on match so there!!!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LynnF

"Knocking in" the wall is a painter/decoraters term !
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:59 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LynnF

lynn if your drinking the solvents make sure you only drink the universal solvent,it gets you drunk without sending you batty.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Have you all received the latest newletter from ADA regarding Las Encinas?
Comments please:
Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:17 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Yes, we received the "News Letter" and it inspires confidence that things are under control now. We arrived back on Wednesday after a week on Rago 1, and things were looking real good, in fact the best they have ever looked as far as I am concerned.

Whilst we were there we saw Litter Pickers, Pool Men, Gardeners and even Security driving around a few times?

I took a few photos of the gardens to show you, but the link below to the News Letter has some in it. There is also some other important stuff for those who may not have received it yet.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
ADA_Rago1_November08.pdf (341.9 KB, 171 views)
Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by betris
lynn if your drinking the solvents make sure you only drink the universal solvent,it gets you drunk without sending you batty.

I don't know why she drinks the solvents, it's more expensive than the Tinto...!!

Your idea of taking the small tile shape cover from one of the wall was a good one, we were able to match it exactly from the "book of colours" they had in the shop.

However they did already have a "Fedesa Interior" on their "own" sample sheet, but this was darker than our walls? The one we choose from the official book was spot on. They made it up whilst we were there and charged 7.50 euros for a litre. If you are considering "knockin In" whole walls or rooms, then they have larger tins of similar colours which work out much cheaper.

BTW; If you do pick a slightly different shade for touching up a few marks, as long as you "feather it out" you should not notice the deference?

John
Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:49 am
Banned

"Knocking in" the wall is a painter/decoraters term !
Getting nearer to knowing what Betris does for a living then?????
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by John and Lynn

I don't know why she drinks the solvents, it's more expensive than the Tinto...!!

Your idea of taking the small tile shape cover from one of the wall was a good one, we were able to match it exactly from the "book of colours" they had in the shop.

However they did already have a "Fedesa Interior" on their "own" sample sheet, but this was darker than our walls? The one we choose from the official book was spot on. They made it up whilst we were there and charged 7.50 euros for a litre. If you are considering "knockin In" whole walls or rooms, then they have larger tins of similar colours which work out much cheaper.

BTW; If you do pick a slightly different shade for touching up a few marks, as long as you "feather it out" you should not notice the deference?

John
Getting the standard fedesa coulor is ok.using it is fine.but the problem is when the painter is running low on paint and he has just a room to go and he cant be botherd to go to the stores he will just box it off with what paint has got handy say white or what ever.thats why some times when you have a good mixer person in the paint shop and the correct code the match is way out.or if they are tring to cut costs as colour paint is a lot more expensive than white.same goes for white if they want to get away with one coat they just add a squirt of black tint to the white then you dont notice if its a bit griney

Last edited by betris; Nov 8th 2008 at 10:29 am.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have any contact details for Peter Jackson in Block 13. I have some mail for him but there is an incomplete address at CE and the letter is now in the UK.

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.