Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
I thought following the AGM it was now Mr Xavier Andrade Velasco of Block 10, Portal 2?
Sorry my mistake you are correct. I looked at the wrong document.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Over there for the next week or so and will give an update on state of maintenance. Anyone need any photos - of Rago 1 - before you start Bettie ?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:26 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Over there for the next week or so and will give an update on state of maintenance. Anyone need any photos - of Rago 1 - before you start Bettie ?
yes thats a good idia in these worrying times.especialy for the people who are in the uk and worrying.click away.but dont worry too mutch as its only a bit of maintanance.It can be easly put right when they get a bit more cash.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Hi,
Has anyone had the electricity connection fee taken from their bank account yet? Just wondering as although we have had then meter done etc. no money has been taken yet. Would hate to get there next time to find we have been cut off for not paying the fee??????

Lynn
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LynnF
Hi,
Has anyone had the electricity connection fee taken from their bank account yet? Just wondering as although we have had then meter done etc. no money has been taken yet. Would hate to get there next time to find we have been cut off for not paying the fee??????

Lynn
My connection charge and first payment were taken within a couple of weeks of the application being put in.

I am out there next week so I hope it is all connected
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:27 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by guesswork
My connection charge and first payment were taken within a couple of weeks of the application being put in.

I am out there next week so I hope it is all connected
Weird, we are the other way round, don't know which is more worrying???
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Weird, we are the other way round, don't know which is more worrying???
My Property Management Company have checked this week and were going to let me know if it wasn't connected. I have not heard anything from them so I presume everything is OK.

Were your keys available because I was told that they need access to install a circuit breaker
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:21 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by guesswork
My Property Management Company have checked this week and were going to let me know if it wasn't connected. I have not heard anything from them so I presume everything is OK.

Were your keys available because I was told that they need access to install a circuit breaker
fortunately, we were over there when the guy from Endessa came to do the work so we know that they have done they meter down in the cupboard and he came into the apartment to put a switch in the cupboard inside, just a bit worried that no payment has been taken yet.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:53 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

fortunately, we were over there when the guy from Endessa came to do the work so we know that they have done they meter down in the cupboard and he came into the apartment to put a switch in the cupboard inside, just a bit worried that no payment has been taken yet.
I woundnt be to worried,they wont forget the money
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps it is in the build price ,like it should be. ;-))
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
Perhaps it is in the build price ,like it should be. ;-))
ha ha that made me larf!!!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Brizey is an unknown quantity at this point

Driftin' off into the back pages here !
Old Oct 11th 2008, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Brizey
Driftin' off into the back pages here !
Can't have that can we!

Back to leccy, had a garbled message from our keyholder saying that they had to go and let Enedessa iback nto our apartment, as they had got the original connections "round the wrong way" apparantly had to go back to others as well. Anyone know anything about this?

Lynn
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by LynnF
Can't have that can we!

Back to leccy, had a garbled message from our keyholder saying that they had to go and let Enedessa iback nto our apartment, as they had got the original connections "round the wrong way" apparantly had to go back to others as well. Anyone know anything about this?

Lynn
Does the meter run backwards then - now that would be good news!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Does the meter run backwards then - now that would be good news!
Hey never thought of that, would be good!

Endessa have now had their pound of flesh from our bank, so at least I can stop worrying now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.