Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:34 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by John & Kath
There can't be anything in National regulations against using bottles but the community rules may preclude this on safety grounds since mains gas is available. I would not be to sure about cost though everybody says that bottles have gone up very fast in price and you do use a lot in winter.
you can have gas bottles.you could have had gas bottles (2) fitted and the conversion of the boiler to lg with a new insalation cert for the same price as the gas conection.but bere in mind that you have to go and get them exchanged.they are heavy.you would proberly only be saving your standing charge.but on the other hand if your renting.you have control over the gas bill so to speke.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by betris
you can have gas bottles.you could have had gas bottles (2) fitted and the conversion of the boiler to lg with a new insalation cert for the same price as the gas conection.but bere in mind that you have to go and get them exchanged.they are heavy.you would proberly only be saving your standing charge.but on the other hand if your renting.you have control over the gas bill so to speke.
How much is the standing charge per annum? I am unsure if it is worthwhile being connected to mains gas. I will have solar for water heating and the only gas would be the hob. I am thinking of having an induction hob to cut down on peak demand and topping up the water heating overnight on cheap rate electricity. It really could be a six and 2 threes if the standing charge is cheap.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:44 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

How much is the standing charge per annum? I am unsure if it is worthwhile being connected to mains gas. I will have solar for water heating and the only gas would be the hob. I am thinking of having an induction hob to cut down on peak demand and topping up the water heating overnight on cheap rate electricity. It really could be a six and 2 threes if the standing charge is cheap.
We pay about 35-40 euros every 2 months for gas connection + some basic usage. As we are only out there for 1 month a year, plus a few months of rentals, it must be cheaper to go down the bottle route and keep a spare just in case.

A friend of mine says a bottle lasts them (2 adults & 3 girls) about 6-8 weeks. I guess the same bottle would last us 3-6 months, as all we have is the boiler on gas.

Betris do you know how much a bottle is to refill, and can your "mate with the land rover" gets any cheep ones
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
We pay about 35-40 euros every 2 months for gas connection + some basic usage. As we are only out there for 1 month a year, plus a few months of rentals, it must be cheaper to go down the bottle route and keep a spare just in case.

A friend of mine says a bottle lasts them (2 adults & 3 girls) about 6-8 weeks. I guess the same bottle would last us 3-6 months, as all we have is the boiler on gas.

Betris do you know how much a bottle is to refill, and can your "mate with the land rover" gets any cheep ones
You are legally supposed to open a contract and have the installation checked by the bottle supplier, I don`t know what this costs now, but the refills are 14€`s odd here.
Get the silver bottles they are much lighter.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Free flight Faro London Sat 11th October.

I have booked a single flight from Faro to London Luton with Easyjet on Saturday 11th October departing at 21.20.

My son has to return early for work commitments and will leave Spain on the 4th from Seville with Ryanair. This was cheaper than trying to change the Easyjet flight time.

It is possible to make a name change on this booking up to two hrs before flight departure. Would this be of any use to anybody?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:21 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

the cost of the bottle exchange has gone up.depending where you exchange them.last heard 13 euro.is your freind on electric water heating.as a bottle wont last that long for them if they are on boiler and getting showered every day I would say 3 weeks more or less.are you at CE
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
You are legally supposed to open a contract and have the installation checked by the bottle supplier, I don`t know what this costs now, but the refills are 14€`s odd here.
Get the silver bottles they are much lighter.
you dont get the insalation checked by the bottle supplier.you get the boulitin(60e) of the person who has done the intalation and the conversion of the boiler.the gas bottle people ( repsol for instance)come around and just check the date stamp on the pipe and do a revision.every 4 or 5 of years (free)
Old Sep 21st 2008, 11:23 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Correction to the Gas charges, ours is 16 euros per 2 months. Got confused with the water bill. Therefore not much cheaper for bottles and a lot less worry?
Old Sep 24th 2008, 4:23 pm
Banned

Just had an update from ADA regarding the pool situation in particular the green one between blocks 7 & 8.

"The pools will be closed from the end of the month and they will stay with water, and with a special treatment that not allows to stay green. In connection with the pool with green water that is closed to the public , has some problems with the pumps that the maintenance company is fixing."

Regards
John
Old Sep 24th 2008, 6:01 pm
Banned

Just had an update from ADA regarding the pool situation in particular the green one between blocks 7 & 8.

"The pools will be closed from the end of the month and they will stay with water, and with a special treatment that not allows to stay green. In connection with the pool with green water that is closed to the public , has some problems with the pumps that the maintenance company is fixing."

Regards
John
its called winterising.you can if you wish at the meetings vote to keep the pool open for a longer period.they proberly fitted the wrong punps. to small for the job as they always do to save money.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Dear All,

Have there been any further updates on the property management aka Administration of Las Encinas. We may (finally) be close to completing and would like to know who is now president etc of the whole of Rago 1 Intercommunity and the various Bloque communities following the meeting on 14 Aug.

I dont suppose that MF have done any more work on the entrance areas to the other bloques have they? The entrance areas they did do a few months ago looked pretty good, but it would be very dissappointing if that was that!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

The President of the whole Las Encinas community is Ms Belen St Martin who is the Commercial Manager of Fadesa

Which block are you in? I will then let you know who is the Block President.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by guesswork
The President of the whole Las Encinas community is Ms Belen St Martin who is the Commercial Manager of Fadesa

I thought following the AGM it was now Mr Xavier Andrade Velasco of Block 10, Portal 2?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by guesswork

Yes thats what I thought. I assume it stayed that way after the meeting on 14 August as well?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Dear All,

Have there been any further updates on the property management aka Administration of Las Encinas. We may (finally) be close to completing and would like to know who is now president etc of the whole of Rago 1 Intercommunity and the various Bloque communities following the meeting on 14 Aug.

I dont suppose that MF have done any more work on the entrance areas to the other bloques have they? The entrance areas they did do a few months ago looked pretty good, but it would be very dissappointing if that was that!

ADA are looking after the maintenance for the time being, albiet on a minimal services arrangement. I have sent you a PM on the new President elections. No more work on the entrances, since Fedesa when on a wobble... However they have quite a few more apartments to sell, so it is within there best interests to get things looking half decent. Just a matter of when I hope...?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.