Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Whilst I recommend it to everyone I would always check what he says with a second source before would I act, he has been known to be wrong as jdr will confirm.
It`s just that the laws seem to change so regular in Spain, even those that deal with the paperwork have problems keeping up with them.
You have to rememberthat it is probably a while ago since it was updated, due to print times etc.
Has he got the one in the driving section about losing 4 points for throwing a ciggy end out the car ?
The latest mixup is the residencia and padron (chicken and egg syndrome) you can`t get one without the other in both ways, in some areas, but I think it is now smoothing out. ;-))

Last edited by jdr; Sep 5th 2008 at 2:34 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

hi,
could anyone tell me the gas boilers in the utilty room in the apartments, is the gas piped in from a central reserve or is it bottled and stored somewhere?

asking as someone's boiler went out today and then just started working again.

sue
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
hi,
could anyone tell me the gas boilers in the utilty room in the apartments, is the gas piped in from a central reserve or is it bottled and stored somewhere?

asking as someone's boiler went out today and then just started working again.

sue
You are on mains Gas but the Spanish gas is imported by high pressure boat tanker from North Africa then distributed around those towns that have a gas grid by road tanker. In the case of CE the big white cylinder alongside the golf II car park opposite RAGO 1 is the central gas storage point and it is piped all over the site from there.
Attached Thumbnails Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas-aut11071.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2008, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

hi John and Kath,

thanks for that, confirms what we thought

they must have had gremlins this morning

Sue
Old Sep 6th 2008, 5:36 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
You are on mains Gas but the Spanish gas is imported by high pressure boat tanker from North Africa then distributed around those towns that have a gas grid by road tanker. In the case of CE the big white cylinder alongside the golf II car park opposite RAGO 1 is the central gas storage point and it is piped all over the site from there.

says who
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Yes my Liver friend. But are they also talking about the also finished Rago 3 for that I wonder? There was a rumour that that whole complex (Rago 3) had been sold to a German travel company.

For my part, I welcome the thought of people living in Las Encinas on a permanent basis, and the mix of cultures that will come from haveing more than just Brits there. Given that this scheme is designed for young professionals who are just short of the buying stage it should work well.

PS. Get Fort over on to this thread for a visit, and we can talk cricket as well on here.
He's on my ignore list - usually bliss - and lifes too short - but this blog is not clever enough to block his quoted comments...doh...
Old Sep 8th 2008, 12:08 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Well.I hope you are all enjoying the Ayamonte fiestas.Happy fiesta every one.
( be wise if your drinking get a lift or a taxi)

Last edited by betris; Sep 8th 2008 at 12:12 am.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

TanyaR is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, we're arriving in CE on Sunday 14th and staying for 2 weeks. Anyone who fancies a round of golf on either course pm me - we'll be playing regularly! Would be good to meet any of our new neighbours if anyone's around - it's always seemed eerily empty in Rago 1 when we've been before....

Tanya & Drew
Old Sep 8th 2008, 2:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Deadline for filing as a creditor of Martnsa Fadesa´s judicial administrators finishes on the 30th September according to information provided by the Court dealing with the Creditor´s meeting procedure in La Coruña. This would be particularly important for those communities who have large outstanding balances from MF and for the ongoing fees.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=John & Kath;6761673]Hi All,

Deadline for filing as a creditor of Martnsa Fadesa´s judicial administrators finishes on the 30th September according to information provided by the Court dealing with the Creditor´s meeting procedure in La Coruña. This would be particularly important for those communities who have large outstanding balances from MF and for the ongoing fees.

Regards,

John you know about all this - see my message on the other CE thread. Do I have to pay 1750 euros to file my interest as a creditor. I really had not expected that. Is there any alternative?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

For all those on Rago 1 who have not completed, you must get hold of your Spanish solicitor asap. The current situation is not necessarily all bad. There may well be opportunities since the administrators are undoubtedly looking to create a cash balance.

It would also be worthwhile asking your agents what exactly they are doing on your behalf (perhaps a bit tongue-in-cheek )- but get hold of your Abogado first.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 2:16 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Just got back from Rago 1 after 10 days of wonderful weather and relaxing on the terrace. I can honestly say that nothing has changed (for the worst) and there is maintenance being done on the pools and garden areas. Grass is a bit scraggy in places, but they were spaying it with weed & feed whilst we were there.

Nice and peaceful as not many lorries running up and down the roads. The 3 pools that are open are fine and warm enough for a few dips here and there. However one of the pools which is closed was full of green water. I have asked ADA if this is "the norm" and will report back with the answer.

Met a few members whilst we were out, cheers for the beer Mike and thanks to Bob & Sandy for the evening on your terrace...even if we did wake the whole of Rago 1 up when we left..??

We changed our locks and it was very easy to do. Got ours from Leptis in Ayamonte (near the new buildings in the middle of the road) for 27.50 euros. We took the old barrel with us and they matched it up with the new one.

We also got our LECCY "fully" connected whilst we were there, as they turned up to put the meter in the downstairs cupboard. We wouldn't let him leave until he put the "new switch" in the apartment, so we are now all done with the utilities.

Has anybody looked into using "Gas Bottles" instead of the normal gas supply. It has got to be cheaper than the mains, even if you need to keep a spare bottle?

Going back out again soon and can't wait!!!

Regards
John & Lynn
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Hi all,
Has anybody looked into using "Gas Bottles" instead of the normal gas supply. It has got to be cheaper than the mains, even if you need to keep a spare bottle?

Going back out again soon and can't wait!!!

Regards
John & Lynn
There can't be anything in National regulations against using bottles but the community rules may preclude this on safety grounds since mains gas is available. I would not be to sure about cost though everybody says that bottles have gone up very fast in price and you do use a lot in winter.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by John and Lynn

I can honestly say that nothing has changed (for the worst) and there is maintenance being done on the pools and garden areas. Grass is a bit scraggy in places, but they were spaying it with weed & feed whilst we were there.

Nice and peaceful as not many lorries running up and down the roads. The 3 pools that are open are fine and warm enough for a few dips here and there. However one of the pools which is closed was full of green water. I have asked ADA if this is "the norm" and will report back with the answer.
John and Lynn,

Which pools and areas were being maintained and which group of bloques has the green one please?

Last edited by Reptonian; Sep 17th 2008 at 5:45 pm. Reason: Improve
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:26 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Reptonian
John and Lynn,

Which pools and areas were being maintained and which group of bloques has the green one please?
All garden areas are being maintained as far as I could see, but only the pools between 5 & 6, 13 & 14, 9 & 10 are working. The one between 7 & 8 was green one with rope around it. I didn't get to check the others and not heard back from ADA either? I have attached a plan so you can see the layout.
Attached Thumbnails Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas-rago1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.