Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:38 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

I thought posters weren´t allowed to advertise on here
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:46 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
I thought posters weren´t allowed to advertise on here
shh the mods are asleep.or counting the back hander
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
shh the mods are asleep.or counting the back hander
Steady now!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:56 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Steady now!
I knew that would wake you up.to any one who dosent know. IT WAS A JOKE.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Hi,

in the excitement of getting keys for your properties, don't forget to consider changing your locks, I am only offering friendly advice as this can be easily overlooked. Many people will have been into your properties prior to completion.Also consider a property management company to give you peace of mind whilst you are away from Spain.

(SNIP)
For instructions on how to change the barrel in your lock see post #3734 on the Costa Esuri thread €10 a door.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by John & Kath
For instructions on how to change the barrel in your lock see post #3734 on the Costa Esuri thread €10 a door.
you only have one screw holding the barrel in.there are maney diferent barrels although they may look the same they are not.they are totaly different specs.(lenghts.hardness.lever sizes.positions ect)you will proberly not notice the diference. 10 euro is about a 2 or 3 indent
17euro and up is proberly about a 6 or 7 indent.the more indents the harder to pick.unless you have like me the right tools for the job.

Last edited by betris; Sep 3rd 2008 at 9:21 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Just like to say its great to have the Las Encinas Blog and thanks to all those who have helped.

Could all the owners of Rago 1, block 1, portal 1, please send me details of how they can be contacted, not everyone is listed on the association list.

Thanks.

Regards Gill
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:32 pm
Banned

Hi Reptonian,

If you are interested in the mechanics of "community" then I would recommend a copy of "You and the Law in Spain" including the law of horizontal property in English by David Searl.

Regards,

John.
yes we all know the rules.they say and we pay
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by betris
yes we have all seen the small faimily firms.with the villa and pool and a couple of mercedes up the drive,lock change 200 euro same job off pedro 40 euro
pedro my door locks dont work now...........what do you expect for 40 euro
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reptonian
I checked on Amazon and have ordered the 2008 edition.
Your in for a treat, I just checked my copy it is 16th Edition - March 2005. There are 3 chapters You and Your Community, The Law of Horizontal Property in English and Communities of Detached Villas total 75 pages. I feel your headache coming on!

PS the 2008/9 Edition is the 19th just had a look on www.santanabooks.com

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Sep 4th 2008 at 5:22 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Your in for a treat, I just checked my copy it is 16th Edition - March 2005. There are 3 chapters You and Your Community, The Law of Horizontal Property in English and Communities of Detached Villas total 75 pages. I feel your headache coming on!

Thanks John, have ordered the 2008 edition from Amazon. I always need a good read!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Btw, when are you going to get the crenelations and the flagpole fitted to your tower - and what will be the final colour of walls and roof?

Look forward to seeing it again in the flesh as it were (if and when we finally get out to complete)!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Btw, when are you going to get the crenelations and the flagpole fitted to your tower - and what will be the final colour of walls and roof?

Look forward to seeing it again in the flesh as it were (if and when we finally get out to complete)!
Good luck with the completion. No crenelations don't want to seem threatening to the natives but the flag has been puchased and the pole is in the garage ready to go in four weeks time. The socket will be in the corner of the wall on Calle Arcipreste de Hita.

You will have to wait for the final colours but we want to be very traditional Ayamonte in colours and some have said it looks very like a Spanish hill village!!!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

That was quick. Book has arrived. Great recommendation John, I was expecting a really dry read (instant sleep potion) but Searle really does make it easy to read and follow.

Highly recommended to All.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That was quick. Book has arrived. Great recommendation John, I was expecting a really dry read (instant sleep potion) but Searle really does make it easy to read and follow.

Highly recommended to All.
Whilst I recommend it to everyone I would always check what he says with a second source before I would act, he has been known to be wrong as jdr will confirm.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Sep 5th 2008 at 1:43 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.