Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago 1

Costa Esuri - Rago 1

Old Jul 31st 2010, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

char272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nice
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1

Originally Posted by christine.king57
Thanks for all your replies so far, am feeling heartened by them. Sounds like we may have a better experience as there is no developer involved, apartment in complete and bank owned. I will take all your advise about solicitors and have a look at links provided. I can taste the Sangria already

Chris x
Please can you tell me which bank owns the apartments and how did you find out as I have friends looking to buy on esuri.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

christine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant future

We are using Spanish Algarve Properites. e-mail [email protected] he is out as CE and is our contact out there. The H/O is in London they deal with all the admin. etc
Old Jul 31st 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

christine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant future

oops put a link on for the last request for who we are dealing with for our purchase, may have broken the rules, sorry if I have, hope the moderator treats me kindly.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

adiemac is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by char272
Please can you tell me which bank owns the apartments and how did you find out as I have friends looking to buy on esuri.
Hi,

BBVA, CAM, Caja Madrid all have property there. Contact Homes and Fincas who are agents for all of them. Speak to Marc or Paco.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 5:37 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by char272
Last couple of times we have been over some of the apartments have had for sale boards on them by magnumviviendas.
I checked their website and they are a lot less than what we paid for ours!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

jong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christine.king57
Hello, I am new to this site and have signed up as we are in the early stages of purchasing an apartment in Costa Esuri. Having read very differing posts, blogs etc on various websites, I would really appreciate some useful feedback on what it is really like to be an owner there. I would also appreciate any help with regards to a good solicitor to deal with purchase etc. I hope my prospective neighbours will help with some feedback be it good, bad or indifferent.
Hello, I have just picked up on the comments regarding the search for a good solicitor in the area. I have always used a local independent solicitor called Susana Olmedo Hidalgo. She is based in Ayamonte, and is incredibly efficient and reasonable in price. I have used her for several years now since we first purchased in the area. If only I could find one that good in the UK!! Her e mail address is [email protected]. hope this helps.