Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri Owners Group

Costa Esuri Owners Group

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri Owners Group

¡hola!

Already I've spent a few minutes wondering to which of the 3 threads should I post a reply? I can guess that information is lost to a new member on the forum if they haven't figured out how to navigate the many threads. Thanks Jon for posting links to the different threads.

Since the above draft documents are posted on this thread, I'll attach what I think John&Kath refer to as the AA. VV. (why the double letters?) de Huelva.
(reference"yes we can"'s post: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=582)

Please correct me if these are not the subject on which the draft documents are based. They are lengthy!

I'd also like to raise here the issue of a Federation of Associations of Owners (OMG!), which is why I've attached the second document. Is this what S_L has been trying to make us understand when he/she refers to another "system" to allow power to the people? Answers on a postcard please.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
EstatutosAsociaciones[1][1].doc (67.0 KB, 114 views)
File Type: doc
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Carol&John
¡hola!

Already I've spent a few minutes wondering to which of the 3 threads should I post a reply? I can guess that information is lost to a new member on the forum if they haven't figured out how to navigate the many threads. Thanks Jon for posting links to the different threads.

Since the above draft documents are posted on this thread, I'll attach what I think John&Kath refer to as the AA. VV. (why the double letters?) de Huelva.
(reference"yes we can"'s post: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=582)

Please correct me if these are not the subject on which the draft documents are based. They are lengthy!

I'd also like to raise here the issue of a Federation of Associations of Owners (OMG!), which is why I've attached the second document. Is this what S_L has been trying to make us understand when he/she refers to another "system" to allow power to the people? Answers on a postcard please.
I have read the documents.

"EstatutosAsociaciones", "Residents Association" or "RA English" are documents needs many changes to be supported on CE.

The models do not serve in all cases!. It is necessary to draft a charter for any occasion.

You must type the Aims of the Association (Articles 6 and 7), Government (Article 15 et seq), system of elections (Article 35 et seq.).

Federations are a grouping of several associations.

The double letters (AA.VV.) are acronyms that are written in the plural (asociaciones de vecinos-neighborhood associations), for example: United States (U.S.) in Spanish Estados Unidos (EE.UU).
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Re: double letter = acronyms.
Learning something new each day!
Good luck at the meeting to those able to attend.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

Re: double letter = acronyms.
Learning something new each day!
Good luck at the meeting to those able to attend.
Yes, very strange especially from someone who could hardly understand english when he/she first started posting in nov. wish my learning spanish was coming on so quick. If everyone goes to meeting that says they are could be standing room only.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek
Yes, very strange especially from someone who could hardly understand english when he/she first started posting in nov. wish my learning spanish was coming on so quick. If everyone goes to meeting that says they are could be standing room only.
I do not write, speak and understand English well. However, I fluent in Spanish. Carol asked a question about the Spanish, not English.

Old Mar 24th 2010, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek
Maybe I'm misinterpreting your comments here, but it almost sounds like you are having a pop at SL. I hope not as she has been a font of knowledge for all of us and has done as much as anyone to bring the concerns about the EUC to the fore. As I say, maybe I'm misinterpreting things and if so, you have my apology.
Old Mar 27th 2010, 10:17 am
Just Joined

A.B.C is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW, you don’t log on for a few weeks and the post is hijacked !

To all readers; the COSTA ESURI OWNERS GROUP is fully operational and welcomes members.

Anyone who reads the forum and have not yet signed up,
send your details to c o s t a e s u r i @ y m a i l . c o m

The Owner’s Group will not be using this forum as it’s main platform but will occasional post brief notes.

Well done to the RA for their meeting, let’s hope with two; or more; groups the owners in Costa Esuri will gain back some of the control over what is essentially, ours.

On a personal note; it is reassuring to know that people now seem to have caught up with what I have been saying all along.......!
Arthur
Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

Hello all.
Just to let you all know that the Costa Esuri Owners Group WEB SITE was launched this week.
The address should be shown in my signature; if not contact me by email on
c o s t a e s u r i @ y m a i l . c o m

We aim to translate all info to Spanish and English; in the meantime some is in English only.
The web site will become more active once more information becomes available.
Thanks
Arthur
Old Apr 8th 2010, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri Owners Group

Originally Posted by A.B.C
Hello all.
Just to let you all know that the Costa Esuri Owners Group WEB SITE was launched this week.
The address should be shown in my signature; if not contact me by email on
c o s t a e s u r i @ y m a i l . c o m

We aim to translate all info to Spanish and English; in the meantime some is in English only.
The web site will become more active once more information becomes available.
Thanks
Arthur
Congratulations!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Costa Esuri Owners Group – Petition

Hello All
This month the Costa Esuri Owners Group will present a petition to the Mayor of Ayamonte.

The petition in the first instance will be to appeal for the release of the financial guarantees. And in particular the first phase which expires in a few months.

Members already registered with the group will be named on the petition.
Members, if you know others who may be interested, please let them know about it

If you have not yet registered and are interested in being represented on the petition, then
send your details to the Owners Group email at c o s t a e s u r i @ y m a i l . c o m

It is a crucial time in this process and the more people signed on to the petition will propose to the Mayor a stronger representation of Costa Esuri Owners views.

In addition, the Costa Esuri Owners Group intends to appeal to the Mayor on other issues relating to the EUC, as well as to Costa Esuri in general.

Arthur

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Apr 9th 2010 at 10:04 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

Petition Submitted

Hi All,
To keep everyone in the loop, on Monday 19th April I had a meeting with the Mayor of Ayamonte.
On behalf of the Costa Esuri Owners Group, I presented our petition to the mayor with an encouraging 114 owners named.
This is a very encouraging start and with more people joining the group, the growing number of us being represented directly to the
Mayor and board of the EUC can only be a good thing.
We aim to update the petition at intervals; to resubmit it with newly registered members being represented.
So, if you have not yet registered and would like to be represented; send your details through a PM here on the forum;
or by email directly to : c o s t a e s u r i @ y m a i l . c o m
or via our web site, details in the signature below.

No one needs to miss out.

Arthur
Old Apr 25th 2010, 7:25 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A.B.C
Petition Submitted

Hi All,
To keep everyone in the loop, on Monday 19th April I had a meeting with the Mayor of Ayamonte.
On behalf of the Costa Esuri Owners Group, I presented our petition to the mayor with an encouraging 114 owners named.
This is a very encouraging start and with more people joining the group, the growing number of us being represented directly to the
Mayor and board of the EUC can only be a good thing.
We aim to update the petition at intervals; to resubmit it with newly registered members being represented.
So, if you have not yet registered and would like to be represented; send your details through a PM here on the forum;
or by email directly to : c o s t a e s u r i @ y m a i l . c o m
or via our web site, details in the signature below.

No one needs to miss out.

Arthur
Arthur

THANK YOU for this. FINALLY we are coming together and moving formally to petition the mayor over e.g the bank guarantees!! This is millions of Euros that we wil LOSE for CE, unless we go for it. Lets face it we need the money to make improvements.

I encourage everyone to join the group, so that you are automatically on the petition. If we can make the 114 grow to several hundred - this can only put increased pressure to the mayor to stop his resistance to the guarantees.

There is nothing to lose by registering.......... and possibly a LOT to gain.

I also recommend you pass it on to non forum members you may know who own property. All it takes is a quick and simple email, with basic information. Even then the information you submit is kept confidential. (Confidentiality is important to me and I checked before I joined.)

Please get involved, its for your - and everyones - benefit! Note I joined the group, but am in no way connected with the management. This is not a hidden 'advertisement' therefore. I'm just a 'civilian' who wants to see this kind of initiative - to finally take a stand against people who have served us badly (but take our money!)

Jon
Old Apr 25th 2010, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning Jon,

I feel obliged to rain a little on your parade but not with any malice. I agree entirely that any thing we can do to put pressure on the Mayor we should do since that money rightfully should be spent in completing the works Fadesa were supposed to have finished to the accepted standard of the Ayuntamiento.

This is what I have found. The Mayor is not obliged to take any notice of a petition submitted by a random group of owners at Esuri he may not even reply if he does not feel obliged to do so.

My legal advice suggests that the Mayor is obliged to answer those who have a vote at the EUC meetings this gives disproportionate power to plot owners and intercommunity Presidents.

As well as the petition I am going to use my new found "clout" to write to the Mayor. I have a legally valid letter prepared which has to include your NIE, parcela No. and name. This has to be delivered in a particular way equivalent to a cross between the UK Registered letter and the guaranteed next day delivery. He is compelled by law to answer such a letter. Of course his reply may be "V" but at least he will know we are on his case.

The next most important thing is now contained in my signature and this includes all Esuri owners and long term residents at Esuri we must register to vote in the local elections coming up next year. A few hundred registered voters at Esuri would certainly give the whole political body fighting the election food for thought and to look to Esuri for support.

Any plot owners who wish to follow suit are welcome to a copy of the letter.

Have a Good Day Jon and all Esurians.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 9:11 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Good Morning Jon,

I feel obliged to rain a little on your parade but not with any malice. I agree entirely that any thing we can do to put pressure on the Mayor we should do since that money rightfully should be spent in completing the works Fadesa were supposed to have finished to the accepted standard of the Ayuntamiento.

This is what I have found. The Mayor is not obliged to take any notice of a petition submitted by a random group of owners at Esuri he may not even reply if he does not feel obliged to do so.

My legal advice suggests that the Mayor is obliged to answer those who have a vote at the EUC meetings this gives disproportionate power to plot owners and intercommunity Presidents.

As well as the petition I am going to use my new found "clout" to write to the Mayor. I have a legally valid letter prepared which has to include your NIE, parcela No. and name. This has to be delivered in a particular way equivalent to a cross between the UK Registered letter and the guaranteed next day delivery. He is compelled by law to answer such a letter. Of course his reply may be "V" but at least he will know we are on his case.

The next most important thing is now contained in my signature and this includes all Esuri owners and long term residents at Esuri we must register to vote in the local elections coming up next year. A few hundred registered voters at Esuri would certainly give the whole political body fighting the election food for thought and to look to Esuri for support.

Any plot owners who wish to follow suit are welcome to a copy of the letter.

Have a Good Day Jon and all Esurians.
Hi John

Its a beautiful day - no rain!

There are several ways to get the message across. Your method (which we've discussed) is excellent for plot owners, and I encourage you to have a 'standard paper' that you can send out to the plot owners so that they can petition as well.

InterCommunities can also do a version of this - but I dont think it will be easy to organise in time.

Lets call your approach the 'sniper' approach - i.e specific single-person petitions to the mayor.

The method from the Owners Group and I repeat has nothing to lose! is a broad scale petition to the Mayor from hundreds of people.

Lets call this the 'big-bomb approach'!!

I believe that a mix of both approaches is the best - and I dont want people reading this discussion to be put off from the Owners group petition. I believe they also have legal advice.

So if you are not a plot owner - there is nothing to lose to join and increase the pressure on the mayor. If you are a plot owner you can do both if you want.

Neither way guarantees success, but I would hate it if people didnt get involved, 'just in case we may fail'! There is no risk here if we fail and a lot of gain if we win.

BTW where I live - a couple of years ago, I organised a petition to the mayor, we didnt have the same numbers. We were successful.

John I wish you good luck with your initiative and of course I wish the Owners Group good luck, with theirs. Let's go for it!!

Thanks
Jon
Old Apr 25th 2010, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi John

Its a beautiful day - no rain!

There are several ways to get the message across. Your method (which we've discussed) is excellent for plot owners, and I encourage you to have a 'standard paper' that you can send out to the plot owners so that they can petition as well.

InterCommunities can also do a version of this - but I dont think it will be easy to organise in time.

Lets call your approach the 'sniper' approach - i.e specific single-person petitions to the mayor.

The method from the Owners Group and I repeat has nothing to lose! is a broad scale petition to the Mayor from hundreds of people.

Lets call this the 'big-bomb approach'!!

I believe that a mix of both approaches is the best - and I dont want people reading this discussion to be put off from the Owners group petition. I believe they also have legal advice.

So if you are not a plot owner - there is nothing to lose to join and increase the pressure on the mayor. If you are a plot owner you can do both if you want.

Neither way guarantees success, but I would hate it if people didnt get involved, 'just in case we may fail'! There is no risk here if we fail and a lot of gain if we win.

BTW where I live - a couple of years ago, I organised a petition to the mayor, we didnt have the same numbers. We were successful.

John I wish you good luck with your initiative and of course I wish the Owners Group good luck, with theirs. Let's go for it!!

Thanks
Jon
I second all of the above and the motion is of course carried by all sensible Esurians what astounds me is that the Mayor is still able to ignore all of this. As President of the EUC you would think he would be at the front of the queue to finish Esuri to the highest standard and as Mayor to get the whole plan adopted to boost the status of his town and dare I say himself in the run to the next elections.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.