Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Old Jun 11th 2014, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Oh dare we get excited about having such a bus, another option for a wee trip across the water too
Old Jun 11th 2014, 7:05 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench;11297475[B
Oh dare we get excited[/B] about having such a bus, another option for a wee trip across the water too
I know we are used to being cautious.!! Lets hope this is reality and not yet another promise to be broken!

I am guessing that this is part of the tri-cities thing, and I think it is a wonderful idea to bring us all into closer contact. Even if the service was (say) every 2 hours, we could plan around that and have easy access to these great places.

Jon
Old Jun 11th 2014, 7:18 am
Sandra & Munty

Sandraphleb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Quote From the minutes of the recent CERA/Town hall meeting. No idea if its just a summer service like last year, or better. The route(s) look great I have to say. Perhaps a CERA representative can post the minutes on the CERA thread? There are some interesting points from that meeting.

Jon

A bus service is being implemented covering the route Monte Gordo-Castro Marín- Vilareal-Costa Esuri- Ayamonte (Plaza)-Ayamonte Bus station)- Isla Canela.
It is intended to star working before the end of June.
Old Jun 11th 2014, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

It would open up more choices for me therefore I look forward to the timetable coming out :-)
Old Jun 11th 2014, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
I know we are used to being cautious.!! Lets hope this is reality and not yet another promise to be broken!

I am guessing that this is part of the tri-cities thing, and I think it is a wonderful idea to bring us all into closer contact. Even if the service was (say) every 2 hours, we could plan around that and have easy access to these great places.

Jon
I remember seeing something about this when the Eurocity thing was launched
Old Jun 11th 2014, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Originally Posted by guesswork
I remember seeing something about this when the Eurocity thing was launched
Eurocity is the key word here. I think with the title comes EU money they are in effect sponsoring the concept. How much is not known but I think it will happen and soon to catch the main tourist season.
Old Jun 29th 2014, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Well, the end of June is upon us: any news?

I am not holding my breath as we have heard all this before.

Kath
Old Jul 9th 2014, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

We are well into July and I have seen nor heard anything. Is this just another hollow announcement by the Ayuntamiento, the Mayor and the President of the EUC.

Similar to last year I half expected the service to start when all the schools closed and Damas had a couple of spare buses and drivers and with EU money to back it it could have run the the height of the tourist season not only to the benefit of Esuri but also Canela and the Portuguese resorts on the route.

So where is it Mr Mayor there is an election in less than 12 months, do we add this to the list of non happenings like the Marina, water park, post box, mini town hall, farmacia, and the spending of the bank guarantee money to the benefit of Esuri.

I am sure all the residents on Esuri will remember these broken promises when the election comes round next May!
Old Jul 9th 2014, 2:06 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
We are well into July and I have seen nor heard anything. Is this just another hollow announcement by the Ayuntamiento, the Mayor and the President of the EUC.

Similar to last year I half expected the service to start when all the schools closed and Damas had a couple of spare buses and drivers and with EU money to back it it could have run the the height of the tourist season not only to the benefit of Esuri but also Canela and the Portuguese resorts on the route.

So where is it Mr Mayor there is an election in less than 12 months, do we add this to the list of non happenings like the Marina, water park, post box, mini town hall, farmacia, and the spending of the bank guarantee money to the benefit of Esuri.

I am sure all the residents on Esuri will remember these broken promises when the election comes round next May!
are you standing - even as a protest ??
Old Jul 9th 2014, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Domino
are you standing - even as a protest ??
No the system used here is not amenable to the independent candidate and I do not speak any Spanish. Though I was pleased to see how well Podermos did in the Euro elections perhaps they will field some in the local elections.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 2:26 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

No the system used here is not amenable to the independent candidate and I do not speak any Spanish. Though I was pleased to see how well Podermos did in the Euro elections perhaps they will field some in the local elections.
the system also isn't amenable to those who flit in and out and aren't on the town hall list as residents

but just a thought that a move towards an independent Brit reminding everyone including the Spanish as to the broken promises........
Old Jul 9th 2014, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

An interesting maths sum (following the EUC meeting at which were told that the EUC budget is 1m€ per annum and the normal duration of an EUC existance is 5 years) given that the EUC has been running on credit for the last 6 years of around 800k€ pa.. Am I too cynical in seeing a correlation between that number and the amount of the bank guarantee? Is this the answer to the whereabouts of the 5m€?
Old Jul 9th 2014, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Domino
the system also isn't amenable to those who flit in and out and aren't on the town hall list as residents

but just a thought that a move towards an independent Brit reminding everyone including the Spanish as to the broken promises........
I do not flit in and out. I am on the Padron and the voting register and did vote in the Euro elections and the last local elections and I would urge all other residents to do the same. It is only by taking part that we will see change.
Old Jul 29th 2014, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Here is the latest news re the Eurocity Bus Line courtesy of MH
Eurocity Bus Line Presented
Old Aug 11th 2014, 10:47 am
Account Closed

bitman is an unknown quantity at this point

when i was driving in June 2014 had my CARCAM on and spotted a coach. any one knows who this coach is?

ps. date on video is wrong, forgot to adjust the CARCAM to the current time/date

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.