Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri Kitchen unit doors?

Costa Esuri Kitchen unit doors?

Old Feb 25th 2018, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Costa Esuri Kitchen unit doors?

Hi all, I have decided to do some alterations in our ME duplex kitchen. I am replacing the oven, hob, extractor, worktops, tiling, etc, but I am going to need some extra door fronts also. Does anyone know if they are still available ten years on after installation ? I assume Fadesa bought several thousands of them all the same as all kitchens seem to have the same units. Does anyone know of a stockpile of units stashed anywhere by Fadesa and who I might get in touch with to access them? All suggestions welcome. Ps, I have already considered changing ALL the doors with ones from another supplier. Eg, Ikea or leroy merlin but their heights are all different. The fadesa base unit doors are 72mm high. Thanks.........Keith
Old Feb 25th 2018, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri Kitchen unit doors?

Your best bet is finding someone who has or is changing their kitchen.

If you drive up the hill from Vista towards the shop, take the right turn along the bottom of Lomas. The house next to the first barrier is having a lot of work done. It might be worth asking them
Old Mar 8th 2018, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I didn't locate any kitchen doors whilst there this time. In view of the stormy weather I did spend time changing round the kitchen units a bit, fit new worktops, new appliances etc and I now need a couple of base unit doors. If anyone should have any PLEASE do contact me. As a last resort I might try asking Gesprosur if they have any ? Cheers....Keith.
Old Mar 9th 2018, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

In Lepe there is a unit on the La Gravera industrial estate that sells a range of things including, I think, kitchen units/doors. I say I think because it used to be only trade sales but new owners and it's open to all but may have made some changes to stock held. As you enter the estate take the 1st right then it's on the right.
Old Mar 9th 2018, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

Salfe
Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

OK, Thanks. I will check it out when we next come out. Hopefulyl the weather will be back to " normal" by then.