Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri / Ayamonte Tennis

Costa Esuri / Ayamonte Tennis

Old Jun 13th 2023, 12:09 am
Just Joined

Nelwyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Costa Esuri / Ayamonte Tennis

Does anyone know of a tennis club close-ish to Costa Esuri / Ayamonte that I could join for the summer?
Old Jun 13th 2023, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all
Default Re: Costa Esuri / Ayamonte Tennis

I think there are Tennis Courts at Isla Canela "old" Golf Court, and there are Paddle Tennis Courts on the Industrial Estate. You could try these.
Old Jun 13th 2023, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BobD
I think there are Tennis Courts at Isla Canela "old" Golf Court, and there are Paddle Tennis Courts on the Industrial Estate. You could try these.

thank you so much. Although I was looking for a club rather than courts as I don’t have an opponent 🤣. Really appreciate your help tho, will bear that in mind! 👍🏼
Old Jun 13th 2023, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

I know there is a group from Costa Esuri (not a club as such) who regularly play together at the Paddle courts. Not sure what day (Tuesday or Thursday?), but enquiries at the venue should get you contact details.
Old Jun 13th 2023, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BobD
I know there is a group from Costa Esuri (not a club as such) who regularly play together at the Paddle courts. Not sure what day (Tuesday or Thursday?), but enquiries at the venue should get you contact details.
Oh great! Thank you 👍🏼👍🏼
Old Jun 16th 2023, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Rita_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there used to be a tennis club on the road leaving Ayamonte towards Lepe, not sure if it’s open. There is also Two tennis courts in the Sports centre in Isla Canela (punta morel end), it’s not a club but some summers there is good tennis activity. Would offer a game but have a bad knee at the moment! Padel a great alternative for tennis players and there are courts everywhere but there is a club ( strangely indoors) in the industrial park off the first roundabout when you are heading to Ayamonte from costa esuri. They also provide coaching either classes or privately.
Old Feb 26th 2024, 9:14 am
Just Joined

Deramzola is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nelwyn
thank you so much. Although I was looking for a club rather than courts as I don’t have an opponent 🤣. Really appreciate your help tho, will bear that in mind! 👍🏼
maybe better late than never…I’m over in Isla canela at los Cisnes at least a week or 10 days
every month except July -august
always looking for a tennis buddy ..we have one court at the complex but happy to play at your local courts wherever ..whenever
cheers jack