Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa de la Luz - Huelva Region

Costa de la Luz - Huelva Region

Old Jul 11th 2007, 12:34 am
Just Joined

rayemandpaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Costa de la Luz - Huelva Region

Like a lot of People I am looking to retire to Spain and in particular to the area just outside Ayamonte which is an area I used to visit in the early and mid 80's.

I recently revisited the area and having previously contacted Estate Agents had them show me Finca's in the Almonte (not Ayamonte) area and saw a couple of very interesting properties in the Bollullos area. All these Fincas had large tracks of land - a number under Vines which caused one Estate Agent to go on about subsidies for pulling the vines up.

I thought it was usual estate Agent bullpoo but now some EU Commission has put forward proposals for "grubbing" subsidies. I have tried to read the proposals but am none the wiser so my questions are:-

1 - Are there People on this site who are brighter than me and know anything about these subsidies and
2 - Anybody live around the Almonte area who can give some details on it and the surrounding areas.

Regards Ray
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of
Default Re: Costa de la Luz - Huelva Region

Hi, almost a year late, but hey, i´m new on here. I live near Almonte/Bollullos. Are you still wanting any info on the area? I will try to help if i can....