Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Cost of Haircuts? 33% rise!

Cost of Haircuts? 33% rise!

Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:31 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cost of Haircuts? 33% rise!

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Do you offer a similar service for others.
You would have to pay my cab fare and give me a bed for night, you saucy boy
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:09 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cost of Haircuts? 33% rise!

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
I use to use a RONCO to keep the jungle down below in good shape, I once won a toperi contest I fashioned my pubic hair in the shape of a large cockeral, I was the talk of my town ,people use to travel from miles around just to take a look at my trouser art gallery
Andy get a dictionary if you want to use big words!! It is TOPIARY....now if only the razor had slipped you could have been Glynis too...or 2......