Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Confessional thread....

Confessional thread....

Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:26 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Confessional thread....

Following a suggestion by Domino, it might be a good idea for a confessional thread, but so that it doesnt get too scandalous, we could keep it to include "crappy things you have done, while living/holidaying in Spain.

For those of us who are couples, the Oddities, the Painters and others, it might be more tricky to fess up, as this forum will be read by the OH.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:28 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confessional thread....

Originally Posted by JLFS
Following a suggestion by Domino, it might be a good idea for a confessional thread, but so that it doesnt get too scandalous, we could keep it to include "crappy things you have done, while living/holidaying in Spain.

For those of us who are couples, the Oddities, the Painters and others, it might be more tricky to fess up, as this forum will be read by the OH.
as I have little Spain experience but loads from other countries where I have been a naughty boy can we open out the location ??
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:29 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
as I have little Spain experience but loads from other countries where I have been a naughty boy can we open out the location ??
Go on then......as long as your brother in law can take it....
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:44 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
Go on then......as long as your brother in law can take it....
are you suggesting a long distance lorry driver can't take it ??

actually no embarrassment to anyone - I was at sea and he stayed the night

although there was the night I went out and got drunk over a girl, my mates poured me on to the top step and ran. Dad got me into bed and several hours later I had to get up for a potty trip. Except the only toilet was at the bottom of the stairs, I missed the last 2 stairs and started effing and blinding. Dad said the next morning he was embarrassed because despite Chindit\Burmah time some of the things I said he couldn't explain to my mother.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 3:35 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I confess to going out with a group of 30 today, including my wife, and having dirty thoughts about several other ladies who were present, especially the redhead with the big bum. It didn't stop there, whenever a Lithuanian waitress walked past, I had to have a quick look, her bum was smaller, but moved nicer.

A hypnotist stopped me from smoking once, at least for a time; I wonder if I need treatment for looking at ladies bums?
Old Jun 29th 2011, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by HBG
I confess to going out with a group of 30 today, including my wife, and having dirty thoughts about several other ladies who were present, especially the redhead with the big bum. It didn't stop there, whenever a Lithuanian waitress walked past, I had to have a quick look, her bum was smaller, but moved nicer.

A hypnotist stopped me from smoking once, at least for a time; I wonder if I need treatment for looking at ladies bums?
is that a question of independent suspension on both hips ? ?
Old Jun 29th 2011, 6:32 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I've come across those, they confuse me. I prefer the even sway, the gentle promise of perfect pleasures from natural movements. Spanish ladies seem to be better at it than their UK counterparts. I'm stirred by stirring Spanish music, it seems sexier than a bunch of Essex girls dancing around their handbags in Romford.

Not that I've got anything against Essex girls, I know them rather well. Some of them anyway.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by HBG
I've come across those, they confuse me. I prefer the even sway, the gentle promise of perfect pleasures from natural movements. Spanish ladies seem to be better at it than their UK counterparts. I'm stirred by stirring Spanish music, it seems sexier than a bunch of Essex girls dancing around their handbags in Romford.

Not that I've got anything against Essex girls, I know them rather well. Some of them anyway.
Confession time . . . .
I was about 15 or so, preparing to join the RN for organised debauchery and there was a group of French girls over on school exchange thing. I used the same words then, and had to admit to my mother i was talking about a French car

the girl was absolutley wonderful, but then it wasnt until many many years later that I was introduced to the delights of my own personal "Essex Girl"
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

...... er, is this the thread in which to admit to having visited Torremolinos some *ahem* decades ago during an *ahem* 18-30s holiday and which involved the imbibing of rather too much sangria as a result of which quite a bit of my afternoon watching Spanish horses doing their stuff actually involved me under a drainage culvert (alone, I hasten to add) ................... well anyway, I got rid of said offending sangria

... suppose I have to add I'm not an Essex girl

(but my OH is a bum man too )
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
...... er, is this the thread in which to admit to having visited Torremolinos some *ahem* decades ago during an *ahem* 18-30s holiday and which involved the imbibing of rather too much sangria as a result of which quite a bit of my afternoon watching Spanish horses doing their stuff actually involved me under a drainage culvert (alone, I hasten to add) ................... well anyway, I got rid of said offending sangria

... suppose I have to add I'm not an Essex girl

(but my OH is a bum man too )
my 18-30s type hols were in Greece

swap sangria for demestica (not so affectionately dubbed 'domestos') & I don't quite remember various similar experiences
Old Jun 29th 2011, 8:01 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

I must confess to constantly having lewd thoughts about a couple of teachers with big knockers way back in my schooldays.

My Doc gave me these special tablets to take my mind off them.

Just recently I've been getting the feeling that they may just be beginning to work.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 8:09 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I suppose this could be near the mark, but it's true. I was in business in north Devon when a local gippo bounced a cheque on me. It was for a fiver, but I got pedantic.

I called at his council house and he reluctantly admitted me to his filthy living room. While we were discussing business, a sheep walked in from his bedroom. The gippo was a sheep shearer by trade and worked for about a month a year.

This sheep had been sheared to look like a poodle and cuddled up to the horrible man right in front of me. I insisted that he emptied all the charity boxes he had stolen and nearly recovered my fiver.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 1:02 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should have settled for the sheep instead.

Might have occasionally come in useful if you ever found yourself in the doghouse.
I dare say a few lamb chops wouldn't go amiss either.

Talking of pikeys and livestock in the house, it's not unusual for them to stable their horses in their council house bedrooms in my neck of the woods.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:12 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

On a respectable forum like this, JLFS's thread was never going to take off. My wife does not know that I contribute, and most of time I'm a respectable guy anyway.

But, like most of us, it hasn't always been that way. Being careful, if I wrote of a blow-back from a beautiful Jamaican lady in darkest Hackney, who would know what I was talking about?

Or singing Oh Carol using a tooth brush as a microphone, in between blow backs; there was two of them, Carol died of aids.

I'm retreating back into my respectable shell and will probably go to Church this Sunday,
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
On a respectable forum like this, JLFS's thread was never going to take off. My wife does not know that I contribute, and most of time I'm a respectable guy anyway.

But, like most of us, it hasn't always been that way. Being careful, if I wrote of a blow-back from a beautiful Jamaican lady in darkest Hackney, who would know what I was talking about?

Or singing Oh Carol using a tooth brush as a microphone, in between blow backs; there was two of them, Carol died of aids.

I'm retreating back into my respectable shell and will probably go to Church this Sunday,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.