Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

coming to Estapona 12h October with empty suitcase

coming to Estapona 12h October with empty suitcase

Old Sep 25th 2012, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

labelsstaustell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default coming to Estapona 12h October with empty suitcase

From Cornwall via Bristol - empty suitcase .Does anyone want me to bring anything in my empty suitcase ?
Where are the best car boots in the area please.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 10:50 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: coming to Estapona 12h October with empty suitcase

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Are you coming for a holiday, house hunting or to have a look around. Tell us something about yourself.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Sep 25th 2012, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

For a quick look around with a view to further visits and winter stays .I have lived abroad and so thought may be able to bring something out for someone as am coming out with an empty suitcase and hoping to buy at car boots.Would not mind a game of social bridge as well if some one needs a partner for the weekend.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 11:29 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Hello.

It's a bit more than a car boot - but the Sunday market at Sabinillas - about 10 mins drive from Estepona is pretty good - lots of bric-a-brac type stalls.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

thanks for that - what time does it start ?
Old Sep 26th 2012, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by labelsstaustell
From Cornwall via Bristol - empty suitcase .Does anyone want me to bring anything in my empty suitcase ?
Where are the best car boots in the area please.
So at the airport, when asked if anyone has asked you to carry anything for them, you will say "Oh, yes, all these unknown items that are pre-wrapped gifts for someone's grandchildren! But it wasn't a stranger that asked me because I've met them on an Internet forum."

Hmmm.....
Old Sep 26th 2012, 8:27 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by labelsstaustell
thanks for that - what time does it start ?
I'm not sure - we usually get there at around 11 and it's in full swing.