Coloured

Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coloured

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I think she will be slappering you next time she sees you
Speaking of slappers she can slap me if she can catch me.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 9:28 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Mmm.... lucky for you I'm not a violent person
Old Nov 13th 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjh
Maybe I´m confused, or stupid, being a mixed race, semi black, indian sub continent sort of coloured, maybe whitey or pinky, person with blonde hair and green eyes. Get a grip guys, does it really matter what colour you/we are except to the people in the BNP? Take a look and accept people for what they are, you would feel much better for it.

I´m sure some of you will welcome this but TBH I really can´t take this any more so I´m outta here for the time being until some of you come to your senses. Some of you don´t know what the hell you are talking about so stop pretending to be professors of something of which you have no knowledge.
A lot of people are just fed up with the racist card being bandied about. You cannot mention one single colour these days without someone popping out of a box and screaming That`s Me. It`s getting bloody ridiculous. Even the whites/blacks/coloureds/yellow/pink/tangoed people that I know are getting fed up with it.
This carries on then I`m going to vote BNP myself. Sorry folks, I hate what they stand for but FFS they get into power because of the ridiculousness of everything. Human rights etcs has a lot to answer for.
I know I will upset a lot of people but to be honest I`m past caring on this topic.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Makingthemove has a brilliant futureMakingthemove has a brilliant futureMakingthemove has a brilliant futureMakingthemove has a brilliant futureMakingthemove has a brilliant futureMakingthemove has a brilliant futureMakingthemove has a brilliant future

I try to go by what people call themselves - saves hassle. A lot of the PC stuff is actually propaganda spread by the right wing. Birmingham and other places have never banned Christmas - they actually introduced a month long plan of events called Winterville which included Christmas lights etc - they did not try to replace Christmas with this - just include as part of a big plan of parties, festivals etc.

Personally I call myself Ms - drives some of my mates crazy, but if that is how I want to be referred to, that is my choice and people should respect this. I chose this when I was single, stuck to it when I was married, and now I am separated, I am still a Ms!

The PC brigade can get irate on other people's behalf which drives me mad. They said we should not use the term 'brainstorm', not because it is a stupid word (which it is!) but that it may be offensive to people with epilepsy. One of our trainers checked this out with the British Epilepsy Association who replied that they found it more offensive that people thought they would be offended by it!

Which brings me back to my original point - if people have specifically requested that they are referred to in a particular way, then respect that!
Old Nov 14th 2009, 7:00 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Originally Posted by Lionda
Mmm.... lucky for you I'm not a violent person
GG you is a cheeky git - dead man walking me finks

Lionda - i am so i'll get him good for both of us
Old Nov 14th 2009, 7:47 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I just think its a shame that people see the colour of someones skin and not the person that they are - but then again unfortunately there is a lot of predudises (sp) in the world whether is race, religion, sexual orientation, age, size - i suffer from it coz im fat (it dont bother me coz im happy with myself but it bothers other people) - i know its never going to change but its a shame when people just cant get along - or as my mum used to say - if you cant say owt nice dont say owt at all
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:03 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Racist or funny?

Hilarious I thought. I completely agree with one of the comments on that video as well. All this worry about saying the correct thing is ruining a humourous nation, Watch a few episodes of Alf Garnett and his "in sickness and in health" series.
His charactor was racist, homaphobic but funny.
As already said, words theirselves are not offensive but the manor in which they are used that can be deemed as offensive.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares?
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:19 am
Banned

Lordy is a jewel in the roughLordy is a jewel in the roughLordy is a jewel in the roughLordy is a jewel in the roughLordy is a jewel in the rough

I was talking to a mixed race (shit is that OK to say) bloke I play football with and he does not mind being called half-caste but hates being called coloured, he asked WTF does coloured mean....I am green.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:21 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by warren d
Seeing as my posts kept getting deleted in the stupid immigration thread I'll write it here instead. ?
I wish they would delete this one too
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:26 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes close it and we shall all agree that the boring old farts aren't racist They just don't know the language has moved on!
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah lets close it and pretend its not real.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 14th 2009, 12:37 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I'll hold your coat
Old Nov 14th 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Coloured

Like i said Mimi............. you've got to catch me first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.