Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Colin McRae dead

Colin McRae dead

Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Colin McRae dead

Total nutter behind the wheel but a British World Champion in WRC, respect is due.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle2461339.ece
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:52 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Colin McRae dead

I'm sure the family will rally around.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

not officially anounced yet
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:57 pm

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll keep it quiet then

Originally Posted by SHERGAR
not officially anounced yet
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I'm sure the family will rally around.
Have you really not got a chin??
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:45 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Word is that there were four falailties in the accident including his 5 year old son. I dont think it can be officially anounced until they have been formally identified but there seems little doubt.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:04 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Quite shocked to hear this, my son was mad about Subaru when he was little and we loved the Colin McRae Rally games.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 5:56 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

A great loss ..
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:29 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Although not afficially announced yet, the crash happened near his home, he is a helicopter pilot, and it says 'he was beleived to be on board'. They don't announce things this way if they aren't 99.99% certain. It will be a great loss, he certainly lifted British interest in a sport that was declining, and was a great champion. He was also a good ambassador for the sport, and very articulate when he spoke of it. His name will also live on in the games he gave his name to.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

The news last night said he was on the helicopter with three others and there are no survivors so its safe to say he has gone sadly.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

My dad services his helicopter.... think they might want to talk with him
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:14 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by svinnes
My dad services his helicopter.... think they might want to talk with him
I imagine the AAIB will be wanting a word, yes. Eyewitness said that it went overhead then dropped into a valley, no reports of smoke or unusual noices etc.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ex_exile
I imagine the AAIB will be wanting a word, yes. Eyewitness said that it went overhead then dropped into a valley, no reports of smoke or unusual noices etc.

Hopefully just human error..... maybe
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:07 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Have you really not got a chin??
I have a large square jawline, so much so that I was nicknamed 'Doc Savage' at school ... Google him if you wish.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

tragic news

http://www.colinmcrae.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.